•up all night•

2:00am
Marnie

"Obama is the first white president" I say after I hit the blunt, Jacob quietly laughs his head off. He hits it "my Afro just fell off" he says and I cry with laughter, "Jake no more now, this is Ej's I whisper.

2 hours later 4:21am

"Just close your eyes and sleep, it's four  in the morning babe" he says pulling me close to him.

"I can't sleep, my head hurts" I whine, we've had no sleep, "go and grab some Tylenol"

I sit up and look into the hallway "no, it's too dark, I'm scared" he laughs and I lay back down.

Gabbie

I was supposed to leave this house at 2 am, Jacob and Marnie have been awake this whole time. Trina is probably wondering where I am. EJ and Lindsey are fast asleep, this is not working, Ima have to go with plan B. WAIT.... I hear really quiet snoring coming from Jacob and marines side of the room...they're both sleeping YES

(Little did Gabbie know, Marnie wasn't asleep)

Marnie

I watched as Gabbie got up with a coat on, she snuck out of the living room so I get up "where are you going babe?" Jacob whispers as his arm falls off my waist "bathroom" I say "you okay?"  He asks am I nod.

She walks into my room and grabs her phone she calls someone "hello baby girl" she says so I'm guessing it's her girlfriend she carries on talking "I set Mike up, I called the cops on him, everyone is asleep so come pick me up"

I hold my hand over my mouth, I now instantly feel sick like I'm about to throw up.

"Alright bye" she says and she walks into the hallway and sees me "what was that phone call?" I ask and she hesitates.

I walk closer to her "you set Mike up?"  She pushes me "what u gonna do bitch, why was you fucking him or something" did this bitch as hoe just push me I forcefully slap her around her face then she grabs a hold of my hair.

We both fall on the floor and I fall on top of her punching her constantly in the face, all I feel is someone dragging me off her and hug me tight as I tried to fight him off.

"Marnie stop, I'm not playing Jacob says pushing me into his room, EJ grabs Gabbie and takes her into the bathroom.

5:32am

I sit with Jacob on one side of the sofa and EJ sits with Gabbie on the other but he's not touching her.

"Y'all don't argue because my baby still asleep ight, why did y'all fight, Marnie you first" EJ says

"She set up mike, she called the cops on him, she was just talking to her girlfriend which is supposedly meant to be picking her up right now!" I say and they both look at her in shock

She burst into tears "She's lying, I love Mike and I miss him, why would I do that to him, y'all don't understand how hurt I feel right now, I just want him to hold me" she cries harder  EJ puts his arm on her shoulder comforting her a bit.

"She's a fucking liar, she don't miss shit"

"Calm down" Jacob says to me.

"No cuz how y'all tryna believe a dyke, and won't even believe me, fuck y'all I say and I put my head in my hands.

"You have no evidence that I said that so you can't say shit" Gabbie says

"Okay, so first of all bitch why are you wearing a coat?, and second of all I do have proof, Jacob check the cameras, this bitch pushed me first when I asked her who she was talking to on the phone"

"There's not even a camera in your room tho" she snarls

"Yes there is" me, elijah and Jacob say at the same time

She goes red.

We all go into the kitchen and look on the cameras "see I told you" I say and everyone looks at Marnie.

"You gotta get out this house right now" Jacob says to her

"It's fine, Ima go to my girlfriends"

••••••••••
Ima upload loads of chapters tonight