•sex and jail•

Jacob pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, he then pushes his phone onto the floor "Jacob, you just smashed your phone" he looks onto the floor

"Oh well, I'll get it fixed tomorrow" I laugh a little

He starts kissing on my thighs and waist, the warmth of his lips sends chills down my spine, I grab a handful of his hair.

My phone vibrates

Alyssa💖⭐️: PROTECTION!!! Use condoms you hoe😂x

"What the hell, who is that?" Jacob asks "Jake, if I knew then I'd tell you" I say "but she right, if we finna do this then protection is required" I say

He goes into his drawer and grabs a row of magnum condoms, he throws them on the bed and climbs on top of me, slowly he pulls my shorts down. I become nervous, I'm a virgin, this has never happened before.

He licks my 'area' through my underwear, I bite my lip hard and rock my hips against his movement.

He pushes his print against me, it's not a surprise to me how big he is, I kinda already figured when I was sitting in a closet for 1hour while he was showering.

He rips the condom open and he rolls it over Fernando, while he does that I just make a prayer

God, I'm sorry for this terrible action that's about to happen, please don't watch, that's awkward, just pretend like I'm not your child for the next hour and a half, Ima take my ass to church once this headass lets me go, Amen

"Mmhh" my breathing is short as he slowly slides in, I grab a hold of his wrists, it feels like he's in my guts. He starts off slow and steady "uhhh Jake"

••••••••••••••••

"Get the fuck off me you racist cunt" I shout at the police officer as he puts my hands behind my back "Michael River, you are under arrest for suspicion of kidnap, what you do say may harm your final words in court" I try and get out of his hold, how the hell can this be happening.

••••••••••••••

Jacob groans as he goes in deeper, my fingernails claw into his back repeatedly, the sound of our skin slapping together fills the room. He slows down and grinds in his strokes "uhhh, Jake -don't -stop -baby" I say out of breath my hips rock in his movement again intensifying the pleasure.

••••••••••••••••••

They throw me in the back of the police car "FUCK YOU BOTH, RACIST BITCHES" I shout and they ignore me "PIMPS LIVES MATTER!!!"

•••••••••••••••••••

"EJ I'm horny" I say to EJ as he sits on his phone "what do you want me to do Lindsey?" I bite my lip and look at him "I want head" he throws his phone on the floor and pushes me onto the couch, he pulls down my yoga pants and panties "someone a bit fiesty" I say to him and he looks up at me and smiles before he slowly places his tongue in my clit.

•••••••••••••••••

I moan loudly as Jacob yanks my hair back as he aggressively thrusts into me, I already know Im not gonna be able to walk after this, my jaw locks around a pillow muffling my pleasure noises "Marnie stop, I wanna hear you" he pulls the pillow away "what's my name?" He asks "jacobbb😩", "what's my name Marnie?" He asks again "JAKEEE😩" I couldn't take it anymore I was about to cum "WHATS MY NAME?" he yells "DADDY!....YOUR NAME IS DADDY"

••••••••••••••••

"Elijahh" Lindsey moans softly as she holds my head close to her, my tongue continuously flicks against her clit.
I slide two fingers in and she gets louder, my fingers pump inside her at a fast pace "EJ Ima bout to c-cum" she whines as she squirms around

••••••••••••••••••

You He thrusts in a few more times before he cums, he collapses on top of me. both of us try to catch our breath.

___________________________
Marnie got da dick🍆
Lindsey got some head👅
And Gabbie ain't get nothing because mikes in jail 😂

Comment and vote💖