•I lied for you•

I slept with Jacob last night and NO NOTHING HAPPENED BEFORE YOU ASSUME....thanks☺️😐.

I managed to return his phone back to his side without him noticing, he's such a bitch

Lindsay and Gabbie are coming over again today because Mike and EJ gotta sort something with Jacob or whatever so I just do my morning routine. Me and Jacob haven't really talked since last night, I really don't mind, I like it when he doesn't talk to me.

"Hey Marnie" Gabbie says coming into me and Jacob in the living room "hey, Gab, hey Lindsey" I sit on the coffee table opposite them because they're sitting on the couch.

"Jacob...did you do that to her face" Lindsey says and Gabbie looks at me closer. I instantly feel Jacob's eyes shoot at me "nah it was an accident we were play fighting and he caught my face by accident" I say "I would never hurt her like that, she's my baby" he says and he walks over and kisses my cheek.

Why am I lying for him?? What's wrong with me "it's ugly" I say and he pouts at me but I look away. "Do you want me to cover it with makeup for you?" Gabbie asks "yeah please" I reply and Jacob leaves the room.

"Babe, tell us. Did he hit you like that?" Lindsay asks in a whisper "no, it was an accident I swear" i say and she raises her eyebrows "okay, whatever you say" she says and I shrug..

••••••••••
Y'all I can't stop writing and it's like 3 am where I live, sorry for these short paragraphs😭☺️ shout outs to my fav commenters _Lunar_Pimpcess_ and KNGEON your comments are the most lit so ya follow them💖💖