•Embarrassed•

My back arches as he slowly slides himself in. "Mmmhh Jake" I shakily moan at his thickness "you ok?" He asks biting his lip as he looks
down at me. "Yeah I'm fine" I reply as I wrap my legs around his waist his thrusts start to get deeper and more consistent, I adjust to his size finally making it more comfortable for me. 

My moans start getting louder, and I try to hold them back by biting my lip "stop babe, I wanna hear you" he says into my ear, sending child down my spine. He grabs both my wrists with one hand and he pins them against the bed above my head. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room "shit mami" Jacob groans as sweat beads form on his forehead.

My moans become out of control, I grab the sheet with my left hand and claw at Jacob's back with the right. "Jacobbb"

He leans down and connects our lips and I kiss back, I moan in his mouth as he went deeper.

"Marnie, Marnie wake up" Jacob shakes me "Your having a freaky ass dream" he laughs. I'm sweating, it's fucking hot in here "it's hot in here...shit" I say and he looks at me "I'm freezing, I dunno about you but who was you fucking in your dream?" He chuckles more "umm, I dunno some random guy" I lie. "Damn you woke me up with yo loud ass moans, I swear I head you say Jacob a few times?"  he says "sorry and no boy Move" I say and we both laugh. I get up to go shower even tho it's like 3 am.

I leave Jacob's room kinda embarrassed, I run a hot shower and get in it, why was I having sex with Jacob in my dream, what the hell. I don't understand, I'm not sexually attracted to him like that.  Whatever.

I finish up in the shower, get into a fresh set of pyjamas and get in my bed..soon after I fall asleep

••••••••
Sorry for the short ass chapter I'll upload a longer one tomorrow 💖