•sorry•

Lindsey

"I need to talk to you baby" Elijah says to me after I had done in the shower, he pulled me out on to the balcony and we sat on a bench "why did you do all of that for me?" He asks and I tilt my head "because I love you" he looks up at the sky as his eyes gloss over.

"Don't cry, I can see your about to cry" I say and I hug him "I'm sorry for taking you in the first place" he says and a tear runs down his face, I wipe it away "no because if you didn't take me then I wouldn't love you the way I do now" this is the first time he's cried in front of me.

"No because when I think about it, I could've just lost you like I have lost everything else in my fucked up life" more tears fall "stop lijah" I say and I hug him tight "I'm fine everything is fine, we're gonna live her with Jacob, Marnie and Gabbie until we move to your home town Detroit, then we can plan our lives from there" I say softly.

"When were stable and out of trouble I want you to have my kids" he smiles weakly "I want them too" I smile

"Your so sexy" he whispers to himself "huh?" I say and he replies "don't worry" "are you feeling better I ask and he nods" he grabs the inside of my thigh firmly causing a tiny moan to come out and he smirks

Jacob

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you, I just think about all of the good things you've done for me and I take it for granted" I says to her and she looks at me "it's fine" she says and she smiles at me "after I'm not wanted by police I wanna meet your family, I wanna be your husband, I wanna be able to say that your officially my wife" I put my arm around her "your my husband anyway, we don't need to wedding to make that shit official" she says making me feel a bit jelly inside 😂.

She grabs my junk firmly and starts fucking with my feelings.

Gabbie

Im in the basement on the phone

"Yeah I set him up I called the police on him" I say to my girlfriend

"Good, I'm coming to pick you up" she says .

••••••••••••••••••••
OOOUUU
EJ IS SO DAMN CUTE