•change•

Marnie

I talked to Jacob when Elijah took Lindsey to the hospital like 10 minutes ago. He pulled me into a hug and told me how much he loved me and how he wasn't gonna do it again...whatever whatever heard it all before, Ima just forgive and forget, I always end up forgiving him somehow.

We walked into the bedroom and I sit on the bed, I accidentally knock Jacob's cologne onto the floor so I pick it up and I dunno why but something told me to look under the bed.

"Jacob what the fuck is this?" I ask and he looks at me and walks around the bed, he bends down and pulls out girls underwear, the same set of underwear I folded and put in Lindsey's drawer when I did the laundry

"You slept with her?"

"Baby I can explain-" he says about to touch me

"No Jacob don't touch me, you slept with slaggy Lindsey" I say then I storm out of his room into my room

I slowly slide down the wall, my hands come up to my face wiping my tears away, "don't cry Marnie...Elijah taught you better then this, just hang on...wait until he gets back" I say to myself

Meanwhile with Elijah and Lindsey

Elijah

So Lindsey is pregnant, the doctor told us but I'm very curious about something, if me and Lindsey had sex two days ago then wouldn't the signs have shown earlier, how was she able to lean over the bar of the balcony for so long when Marnie nearly fell?

"Can I quickly step outside and talk to you a minute" I ask the doctor and she nods

"I'm I was wondering if you could get a DNA test on the baby please...?"

"Yeah sure, just wait here a second" she says to me as she goes back into the room.

It's been 20 minutes and she opens the door "the DNA of the baby belongs to a man called Jacob Anthony Emanuel Perez, is that you sir?" My heart sinks  and I nod stiffly.

••••••••••••••••••

I haven't talked to Lindsey the whole way home and I'm not planning to talk to her and as for Jacob you don't understand how much I wanna throw these fists at him.

I walk into the house, throw the keys on the table and lock myself in Marnies room, a few tears fall from my eyes, I love her and she just goes and does me like that

I hear sniffling coming from the corner of the room I look to my left, Marnie sits there with her head in her hands "Marnie...come here" I mumble.

She looks up at me and slowly walks over, I pull her onto the bed and hug her tight, her tears soak through my T-shirt but I  don't mind.

"Stop crying, it ruins your beauty" I say as I look at her, she looks up and me and wipes a tear away "were gonna be fine" she says and I nod, more tears fall from both our eyes, we lay back down

"EJ do you know that feeling when all you've done is cry and now your stomach, heart and head hurts, when you just wanna sleep and run away in your dream"

"Yeah, all the time Marnie, especially when my mom died Just sleep off the pain Marnie...just sleep it off" I say pulling the cover over us, I pull her closer as I drift off to sleep.

•••••••••••••
Jade

I come into work the next morning, putting all my stuff in my locker, there's a meeting this morning with me, and the boss also a few other cops

"So everyone I've gathered y'all to talk about certain inmates that I want to move out of this prison and send them to a more strict one" the boss says I just yawn and roll my eyes.

"First off Michael River, he's got to go" he says and I snap out of whatever daydream I'm in "why?" I ask confused.

He sighs "he's committed the act of rape and sent an inmate to hospital, he's too vicious he can't stay here"
The boss snarls, this is all my fucking fault

••••••••••
I might upload just one more I dunno yet tho it's 12:00am