•basement•

3:00pm

Gabbie was talking like she was gonna hit jacob or sum, she can't do anything so I dunno why she was so concerned.

"Thanks" I say lightly patting my face in front of the mirror in the bathroom "Lindsey baby, come" EJ says as he comes into the bathroom, Lindsay grabs his hand and she walks out,shutting the door behind her.

"Lindsay is getting dick" Gabbie Mutters and I laugh, "before Mike decided it was gonna be fun to take me, I used to work in hair and beauty, so if you ever need your hair braided hit me up" Gabbie says playing in my hair "with what phone?" I say and we both laugh

(One thing that y'all don't know about Gabbie is that she is bisexual...Mike doesn't even know, no one does)

BANGG!! 💥 a loud sound comes from outside the bathroom, Gabbie steps out the door first "no, Gabbie, don't let Marnie look" Jacob says and she pushes me back into the bathroom, all I saw was a box with a picture of a bed on it, also there was a delivery man helping them bring stuff in through the front door.

Gabbie shuts the door "OKAY THEN" she say rolling her eyes.

I spent the rest of the time that I wasn't allowed out of the bathroom singing random songs with, Gabbie she can really sing. We've been in her for 2 hours talking random shit.

"Jakeee, i need the toilet" I say through the door "Marnie, your in a bathroom don't try it, I'm not falling for your tricks" he laughs.

7:21pm

"Slide,drop hit the folks now stop, don't stop, don't stop, running man on that beat" me and Gabbie sing to each other until Jacob comes in "you can come out now" he says with a smile on his face.

9:54pm

I'm in the living room eating strawberries 🍓. My face pops up on the news again, I just turn it over, if I watch it I'll end up doing something I'll regret like yesterday......and the day before......and the day before.

"Marnie" Jacob shouts from his room...like always.

Again,I stroll to his room and see him take his medication "this time I wanna talk to you...no fighting involved, just come here" he points to an empty space on his bed.

"Yup?" I say and sit down, he lays back and I turn around to look at him. When you actually look at him he's good looking.

"Sooo, what would your dream bedroom look like?" He asks and I frown "I'm just asking" he says putting his hands up.

"Umm okay well the theme would be brown and cream, and there would be built in lights in the ceiling, the carpet would be cream and there would be a walk in wardrobe" I lay back on his chest....ITS NOTHING SERIOUS YALL...I KNOW YALL ARE LIKE 'oh she laying on his chest, they Finna fuck'.....no😘.

"how about brown lamps?" He asks and I agree "yeah, and there would be two side couches" "and two side tables" we say in unison I sit up "how do you know" I ask sitting up and he shrugs "can you get my phone from the basement please?" He ask and I get up and go.

Jacob:

Pause!!...the reason why I know Armani's dream bedroom is because, before I 'kidnapped' her I was at her window and I listened to her and her moms conversation she was talking about it, so I just wrote it down.

Armani

I walk down the stairs, and open the basement door. My hand rubs over the wall looking for the switch. The light comes on and........WOW😍

I grab his phone off the bed and run to his room I jump on the bed and straddle him, pulling him into a hug

I grab his phone off the bed and run to his room I jump on the bed and straddle him, pulling him into a hug. I peck his lips "you like it?" He asks "I love it".

"Now go in the pantry, there's something in there" I get up and walk to the kitchen. I open the pantry and there's a big bowl of candy and a note

I'm guessing you've never given out candy on Halloween...wanna do it with me?

I would love too, he comes up behind me and he holds my waist I close my eyes because the cringe is real.

I turn around "your beautiful" he says and he leans in but before he kisses me the door knocks....thank god.

Just because he did my room it doesn't mean nothing, a peck in the lips don't mean nothing, I mean I used to peck my friends on the lips, does that make me a lesbian?...plus this is only gonna last a few hours before he becomes salty again.

Jacob opens the door "trick or treattt!!" The little kids say at the door. I hold the bowl out in front of them and they all take lollipop.

I lay on the bed in my new room and Jacob comes in and he climbs on top of me.....oh shit, he's shirtless he kisses my neck and I bite my lip.

I don't want him to touch me, but then I do....but I don't, I do.

••••••••
For those of you that celebrate Halloween, happy Halloween...I used to but its boring now, I rather write fanfiction...at home...in my bed☺️☺️☺️