•i need him•

These past days after I told Jacob I want to leave have not been going well at all...he's not taking his medication, he's being very aggressive and we keep ending up in arguments and every time I'm being held against the wall by my hair, wrists or neck. Every time I try to talk to him about his feelings he just ignores me so...

I hear him smashing up stuff in his bedroom from the living room so I walk in there and see everything upside down "what are you doing Jake?" I ask and he looks at me "get the fuck out" he yells and I roll my eyes "do you now know why I wanna go home...always shouting at me for no fucking reason" I shout back and he walks closer to me and grabs a handful of my hair in his clenched hand.

"Stop talking to me like that" he whispers as my eyes full of hate look at him. He grabs my wrist hard and pins it against the wall...I just watch and wait for him to realise what he's doing he clenches his jaw and lifts his hand to slap me...I flinch and look away waiting for his hand to connect with my face.

"Let go of her wrist and calm down" I hear a male voice say, I open my eyes and slowly look, EJ is holding Jacob's arm and his other hand on his shoulder, Jacob slowly let's go of my wrist and I look at it. It's bruised and sore again. I look at Jacob his fists are still balled and his jaw is still clenched. I look at EJ and he signals me to leave to room...I slowly walk out and Lindsey is waiting for me, she pulls me into a hug then starts talking.

EJ

I came over Jacobs house with Lindsey...I knocked the door and no one answered, we heard shouting too so we walked in, I walked to Jacobs room and he was about to hit Armani so I stopped him...I don't believe in hitting females. I know we kidnapped them and whatever but we still have no right to hit them.

"What's wrong, what caused you to do all this?" I ask looking at the mess in his room "Armani wants to leave" he says sadly as he fumbles with his fingers "I don't understand why she isn't like Gabbie or Lindsey, why she just can't chill and at least love me a little bit" he says and I look at him "boy to boy Jacob, it's because how you treat her, did you just see her wrist it was purple, the bruise on her face has only just started healing and I don't think you've seen the amount of hair that falls out when she brushes it, you've still got to remember that she's younger then Gabbie and Lindsey...also they've been missing for longer then her they've been missing for about a year now and Armani's only been missing for like a month" I say and he sighs deeply.

"She has too much attitude, it really bugs me" he says smashing his fist into the wall "just calm Down...Ima help you clean this room up" I say

I helped him clean his room so I'm gonna leave him and Armani to talk "Jacob me and Lindsey gonna leave now and i want you and Marnie to talk...don't hit her, just talk and if you do hit her and I find out...we finna fight" I say and he nods

Me and Lindsey leave.

Marnie

I'm in the living room on the couch watching tv and Jacob strolls in, I look at him then look back at the tv. He sits next to me and lays his head on my lap "I'm sorry" he mumbles then he yawns "it's fine" I say playing in his hair "can I see your wrist" he asks and I show him, he soothes it a little "I'll buy you something for it tomorrow" he mumbles "okay, can you take your medication please Jacob" he blows his breath "I don't want to, I'm fine without them" I bite the inside of my cheek "but I don't like it when your angry and aggressive, cmon for me please" I beg and he sits up "fine"

After he comes back and lays on my lap
"I love you" he says and I look down at him "I love you too" I say after making him smile a little "I'm tired" Jacob says then he yawns "go and lay down then" I suggest "can you come?" He asks and I nod and we both walk into his room.

"Did EJ help you clean up?" I ask and he nods we lay down, his face faces my chest and his arm wraps around my waist and I rub the top of his head and he slowly falls asleep.

I don't know why I always forgive him...I just can't. I there's just something about him that can't keep me away from him, I love him and sometimes I need him.

••••••
Sorry I've been gone for so long y'all I have major writers block. 💕💕