•Bipolar•

7:23pm

Lindsey, Gabbie, EJ and Mike left and it's just me and Jacob in the house...great.

"Marnie...come here baby" Jacob shouts from a different room, my face screws up because I am not his baby, "where are you?" I shout back "my room" he says and I stroll to his room.

"Mmhm" I say as my head peeps around the corner, he's laying on his bed on his phone "can you get my vitamins from the cupboard downstairs in the kitchen, next to the fridge" I turn around and walk to the kitchen, when since did I become his personal slave😐...I open the cupboard and there's a pot of pills and that's the only 'vitamin' looking thing in there so I assume they are them. I look at the label...these are not vitamins, they're bipolar pills, he has bipolar, he's been taking them that's why he's being all nicey nicey. I take the 'vitamins' to him.

"Thanks...baby" he says ...CRINGE, I really want him to stop calling me baby, I start walking out but he calls me back, "wait Marnie I want to talk to you" I roll my eyes and turn around "I wanna go home, but we don't always get what we want in life" I say back he narrows his eyes at me and sits up "dont talk back to me" he whispers like nigga, why the fuck are you whispering "what the fuck are you gonna do...lock me in the basement?" I snarled and turned around ready to walk out until I I got yanked back by my hair, I shrieked.

I should of let him take his medication first before I decided to turn into a smart ass, he pushes me against the wall keeping me there with my hair "I really don't wanna hurt you right now but your smart mouth is gonna make me" he says and he slaps me around the face, I look back at him narrowing my eyes "go on then daddy, choke me...you son of a bitch" I yell and I kick him in the dick and make a run for it.

I grab his phone off the side and run to the bathroom, there's a closet in there that locks from the inside, i run as fast as i can, I shut the bathroom door and get in the closet locking it from the inside "control your breathing Marnie, control it" i think to myself because I'm breathing too hard.

I turn on his phone and look at his background, it's a picture of me🤔.

"MARNIE" I hear him yell "MARNIE GET HERE NOW" he shouts more he comes into the bathroom, I look through the crack of the closet door "Marnie?" He says, my heart is beating so fucking fast right now "whatever, WHEN I FIND YOU YOUR ASS IS MINE" he shouts.

He starts undressing, he's getting in the shower, first his shirt that reveals his abs, then his sweats revealing his toned muscular legs, and lastly his briefs revealing his- ......-his- ......WOW😍

••••••
Comment babies💖