• police•

It's 8:00am• Armani

My head is hurting so bad right now I get up and walk up the stairs I need to ask Jake if he has pain killers.

I peer into his room, he's on his phone "hi Jake" I say walking in "fuck off" he growls I stop in my tracks "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I-.....you know what, Ima let you calm down, when you feel better come and talk to me" I say remembering why he's probably like that.

I walk into the kitchen and look in all the cupboards, there's a little box that says paracetamol on it so I'm guessing i found it, i get a bottle of water out the fridge and take the pills out. Jake walks into the kitchen "You got a headache?" He asks lowly shaking two pills out of his pot. I swallow the water and nod.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you" he says as he takes a bottle of water out the fridge. "It's fine" I shrug he takes his medication "can I have a a hug?" He asks  and I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, his hands go around my back and he rests his chin on my shoulder. "Your hair smells good" he says and I don't say anything I just smile.

The door knocks and I follow Jacob to get it he looks through the peep hole and he turns around and looks at me shocked "what?" I whisper "police" he whispers back.

"Go hide somewhere, I'll open it" i whisper back and the policeman knocks louder "but your face" he whispered back "just hide, I got this" I say and I run to my room, and quickly cover the bruise on my face with makeup.

I grab Jacob's robe and open the door "you took your time" the policeman groans "excuse me do you know what time of the morning it is" i snap. "You really look like her he says walking closer to me" I screw up my face "huh?"
He holds a poster up "Armani Connor, 18 years old, went missing about a month ago" shit...wow, it's been a month😳 I take the poster from him and look at it "I look.......nothing like her" I mumble "are you okay mam, your crying" he says and I quickly wipe my face rubbing off the make up "and there's a massive bruise of a handprint on your face....please mam may I come in?" I look at him and slowly open the door and lead him into the living room.

He looks around and takes dust samples off furniture "what are you doing?" I ask "just in case your lying, I need proof"  he pics up jakes medicine pot and he looks at me "I have bipolar" I say and he looks closer at them "the name here reads Jacob Anthony Emmanuel Perez mam" I walk to him "that's my name" I lie "well I need some kind of paperwork to prove this" he says "ok wait here I'll be back"I say

I walk to Jacobs room and look through his paperwork drawer, I find his birth certificate and take it back to the officer... he reads it "it says male here" he raises his eyebrows "umm, I find this hard to tell people...but...I'm transgender" I say looking out the window "oh, I'm sorry for offending-" "it's fine" I cut him off , he looks at a picture of Jacob on the stand "who's this?" I look at the photo "that's my brother" I say and he nods.

"Last question, how did that mark get on your face?" I touch my face a little "me and my friend were play fighting and she slapped me, it was just a game" I say and he nods Fam this nigga is so nosey like leave now please.

"Oh yeah, why were you crying?" I look at him straight face and point to Jacobs medication "oh yeah, right" well I'll leave now, I walk him to the front door and before he leaves he points his two fingers at his eyes and points them at me, I put my middle finger up and he leaves.

I slouch at the door...why do I care about him so much...I could of been home with my mom right now "Marnie, are you ok?" He says walking out of his room.

"I'm fine..." I say and then I sigh 😔.

He pulls me up and looks me in the face "thank you...thank you soo much" he hugs me and pecks my lips. "I lied for you again Jacob🤕" he looks at me "I'll make it up to you baby...but how did you know those pills are for bipolar?" I lean against the wall, "my dad has bipolar, they are exactly the same pills" he looks away in shame. I move his head to look at me "hey, it's fine.. don't worry it's not your fault" I say and he smiles.

I know how to deal with bipolar people I used to always watch how my mom was with my dad

1:15pm

Everyone is here, Jacob called for a meeting with everyone, were all in the living room, Marnie is sitting on mikes lap, EJ and Lindsey in some strange ass sex position on the floor and I'm laying on the couch with my head on Jacob's lap...he's stroking my hair and it feels good.

He starts talking "So I called for a meeting because something happened this morning......police turned up at the door" he sighs "police came to our door aswell" mike says and Gabbie nods "we got a knock from the police last night" Lindsey mutters "and we turned them away" EJ says "so did we" Mike says looking at EJ.

"Well...something a little different happened to us" I says and everyone looks at me "spill" Gabbie says.

"The police man came to the door and he showed me a poster of myself...I started crying, tears just feel so I wiped my face and the makeup that I used to cover my face wiped off. He asked to come in and he started taking swabs of things and then he picked up Jacobs medication and I said they're mine, he asked for paperwork proof and I showed him jakes birth certificate...he looked at it and realised it said male on it so I said I'm transgender" EJ cuts me off "your fucking smart" he said and Mike agrees "if that was me I would be speechless" he says and I carry on "so he asked me random shit then he left" I finished.

Mike starts talking. "So me, Jacob and EJ decided we're gonna move to Detroit" me and the girls jump up "WITH WHAT MONEY?" I ask and Jacob gets up pulling three big duffel bags into the room he put them into the middle of the room "what's that?" I ask and he looks at me "open it" he smirks and sits back down

I get up and look at the girls...they're looking at me... I wave signaling them to come over.

They both sit next to me as I open up the bag slowly, once I've got it all open I slowly lift the top...the bag is full to the top with blulks of 100 dollar bills 💵.

My jaw drops and so does Gabbies and Linseys. They open the other bags and inside is the same, "how did you get all of this" me Gabbie and Lindsey ask in unison.

"Don't worry" Mike EJ and Jacob say in unison back.

••••••••••
Comment babies💖😘