•Lindsay and Gabbie•

"I see you tried to clean up in here" he says looking over at the glass in the corner of the room, I clutch my arm and nod, as I slowly walk to him.

Surprisingly...he held the door open for me as I walked through and up the stairs, he walked to his living room and I followed, he pointed to his paused tv...there was a picture of me on the tv, he unpaused it so I could watch it

News reporter: Armani Connor 18 years old, went missing yesterday at 11:00pm, Pacific time, her mother and father are devastated please if you see any sign of Armani, phone 08964524687 as quick as possible so we can further investigate and lock up the kidnapper

Water streams out of my eyes and he gets up to comfort me, I move away "now listen here if I get caught and locked up, I will kill you and your family, you won't even see it coming" he says aggressively then he looks over at a pocket knife on the table "c-can I shower please" my voice trembles as I hide my wet face from him.

"Upstairs, straight forward that's the bathroom, your clothes are in the top drawer in my room, there's a bag hung up in the bathroom, that's your toiletries" I nod and get up slowly and I walk out.

I walk upstairs and I go into his top draw, in there were many knicker and bra sets that matched and on the other side there was a whole load of vest tops and tshirts, I pick the black underwear set, baby pink vest top and grey shorts with a pair of fluffy socks......WAIT how he know my bra size?, whatever

I make my way into the bathroom, the bag he was talking about was a new Micheal Kors bag, I closed the door and made sure I locked it. In the bag there was perfume, deodorant, lotion, face cream, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, sanitary stuff for a period, a razor, a nail file, a royal blue bottle of nail polish, toothpaste and a toothbrush and a hair brush.

On the side near the sink there were three boxes stacked on top of each other with a note at the top

Marnie,

This is all for you :)

Jacob xx

So now I know his name...Jacob, I look in the first box and there's a pair of hair straighteners, the second box was a curling wand and the third box was a hair dryer, I slowly undress and look in the mirror at my bruised body I pull my hair out of its knotty bun and let it fall to my waist, I start the water and slowly get in, I let the water hit my dirty dry skin.

1 hour later ~•~ Jacob

I'll hardly get a POV in this book but whatever. It's been an hour since she's been in the shower, I hope she's ok. I walk up the stairs then I hear singing

"Mayday, mayday call me ASAP
Girl I'm falling back
Only you can catch me come on please

Lil' mama I'm rolling, if you're rolling
Follow my lead if you're down
I'm not sleeping, just dreaming
Shawty I'm dreaming 'bout you

Baby you got this little dude like uh-oh
Shawty got it she all that, uh-oh
I really got it real bad, uh-oh
I'm over here scared like uh-oh
And I know why cause you so fly
I'm over here scared like uh-oh
And I know why cause you so fly
You got me over here scared like
Uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh uh"

Her singing voice is beautiful, I hear the shower stop and i run downstairs quick.

Armani
I stop the shower and walk out with the towel wrapped around my body and head, I put on lotion and get dressed, my hair goes up in a messy wet bun and I make my way downstairs, I can smell food, I walk into the kitchen and see him cooking "um- thanks for all the stuff" I say quietly before he hits me for being ungrateful "it's good" he says flipping a pancake "why me Jacob, why me, why do you do this"I asks he inhales and exhales deeply "when I was little I got taken by a woman, she treated me bad, hurt me, left me to starve...I do it to girls so they can see how I felt" he explains as he flips the pancake "I'm sor-" "there's no need to be sorry for me" he interrupted "when you say girls, what do you mean" i ask gently "stop talking about this now, breakfast is ready, and my boys are coming over soon with their girls" he places two plates on the side "girls?...they've been kidnapped too?" I frown "yep but they've been missing for ages, about a year now" he places three pancakes on each plate, hearing that made my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach.

We sat and ate breakfast silently, very awkward...I sat on the couch as Jacob opened the door. In walked two girls and two boys "Lindsey, Gabbie, mike and EJ this is Marnie" he said.

Lindsey, and gabby sit next to me and Jacob, ej and mike walk out

"If you scared you'll be fine,Jacob lightens up after a while like he did with his other girl" Lindsey says as she looks at me "his....other....girl?" I ask a bit scared "yeah, the other girl killed herself, I think she was depressed" Gabbie added.

"Were y'all kidnapped too?" They look at me "yeah, but...me and EJ are kinda, a thing now if you know what I mean" Lindsey mumbles "basically they fucking" Gabbie jumps in "with me and mike?....its occasional, basically we've fallen in love with our kidnappers" she adds. "I'm never gonna fall in love with that dumbass" I say and I cross my arms "ohh.. that's what you think" Lindsey says and they both chuckle.

"Here's some words of wisdom" Gabbie starts "listen to what he's says, and do it if he tells you to do anything. That's the best way to get what you want. You want sex? Listen to him. You wanna come out of the basement? Listen to him. You don't wanna get hit? Listen to him"Gabbie finished sternly.

Gabbie has a chocolate skin tone, and braids along with a smiley piercing, her lips are quite plump and her eyelashes are long, her body was petite with small curves unlike Lindsey.

Lindsey had natural long curly hair, her skintone was more of a caramel colour like mine but just a bit lighter, she was slim thicc, her edges were laid and wavy, her eyebrows were arched and her eyes were royal blue.

I don't understand why they keep talking about sex, and getting into a relationship with these kidnappers, fuck that shit you must be trippin hard if you think I'll ever lay my eyes on that nigga, you is a joke.