chapter 1

"Sis wake upppppp" ahh its my annoying little brother. I hate it when some one wakes me up this early. I felt my blanket slipping down. Urrg!!!

"Shoo, go away, let me sleep", I pulled my blanket up blocking the Sun. Suddenly I felt cold. It took me a while to realize that I'm wet.
"Aaaah, you little freak.I'm going to..." I ran behind my brother who had poured water all over me. I was wet. I ran downstairs and found my brother hiding behind mama. aha! he always escapes. I gave him one of my evil look.

" Malik " I said evily. He looked back at the fridge. Oh uh he got the hint. But poor boy was too late, I grabbed his nutella.

" Noooooo! Please " he cried dramatically. My mum shook her head at our drama. Guess what she did???
She grabbed the nutella from me and gave it to malik.

" Hana don't be so childish. He was just waking you up. Now go change and come downstairs for breakfast", she walked away saying this. My mouth drop while Malik was making faces at me! Mum is always treating him like a baby. No matter what he does .
" Hana he's young, hana he's your brother, hana youre overreacting.",thats all i hear from her. But when i do something its the other way around.
                                       •••

" Mammaaaa but..." I whined as I followed her behind like puppy.
" No buts now go!" she ordered.
" I know you love him more" I cried . She turned around and look at me shocked.

" Come here, silly! I love you both hana. Don't ever think like that" she said to me. And hit me on the head. 'Ouch' I touched my head. She laughed. That made me laugh too
She then put her arms around me and Malik .
I hugged my mama and went up to get fresh. Once I was dressed with a normal top and bottom with a matching hijab. I came back down skipping steps(that's a habit of me). Papa and my little brother were having breakfast so i joined them .

" Salam dear, you look beautiful" he said while smiling lovingly. I replied his salam and hugged my papa, my hero. My brother rolled his eyes.
He was jealous. I stuck my touge out at him and start eating.I have to say my mom's cooking  is the best.

Oops! I totally forgot to tell who am I. Well, my name is Hana Zafer. I am 17 and in high school. My father is zafer ahmed, who is an English Teacher. My mother is Farhana Faze she is our queen! And final member is my little brother, Malik Zafer. He is 3 years younger than me . He can be soo annoying and childish sometimes but I still love him and yeah this is my family. I can never think my life without any one of them.
                                   •••
Once I finished my breakfast. I head back to my room. It's a Sunday so I don't have any plans today. Malik has an extra class, so he will not be home to trouble me and Papa is busy doing his work. Mama never let me enter the kitchen because I mess things up. So basically, I have nothing to do. I walk back to my room and looked out of my window. It was a beautiful day. I see kids playing , people walking by, cars rushing. While i was admiring the surroundings my phone buzzes with a message. I grabbed it from my night stand and plopped on my bed. It was from my friend, Annie, also known as Aysha saleh. We call her Annie. I got 5 deep friends. Oh Allah what will I do without those weirdos. I stop day dreaming about them and finally answer my message.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please bare any spelling mistakes guys. This my first story. Hope you enjoy it.if did comment and press the star button 😘love you guys