Justice had been working here for about a week now and like Deon said I had already tripled all of the money she owed me. I put most of the rest of the money to the side so we could bail the guys out and rebuild our business and finish our plan to take down Saint, who just disappeared along with that nigga Effrin.

Justice kissed my cheek before we parted ways. I went up to the front in the V.I.P section where I knew she'd be at and waited for her to come out, hardly paying any attention to the other girls who were doing anything they could to get my attention.

Justice

I starred in the mirror in my dressing room and sighed. "You can do this Justice. Just do it for August. It'll all pay off in the end," I continuously repeated to myself as I fixed my hair and make up. I hated stripping my clothes away for dirty men but at least it was bringing in the much needed money August and I needed. 

This stupid job was putting food on the tables, keeping our lights on, making sure that the two of us were okay through this bullshit. I hated this. I hated it so much but I couldn't quit right now. I couldn't quit for August, the only person I'd be out there dancing for tonight.

I walked out on to the stage and the first person's face I saw was August. I closed my eyes and danced around the pole, imagining we were back in his house, upstairs in his room, showing each other all of the freaky stuff we learned to do over the years. I felt money being thrown on me as I climbed up the pole doing all sorts of tricks to keep my audience entertained. After several songs went off I went back to my dressing room, only to be greeted by Deon.

He in the chair in front of my vanity, smoking a cigar as usual. "You're new here and you're already raking in money for me," He said watching me tie the belt of my robe around my body. I grabbed my water bottle and downed the water. "Okay?" I asked. 

"You had a list lined up tonight waiting for a private lap dance so I had to take offers. The person who offered the most is waiting on you in room 3. You need to be in there in 15 minutes," He said standing up. I nodded my head. "That's all?" I asked him. He shot me a smile. "Keep up the good work." He walked out of my dressing room and I just rolled my eyes. I hated that nigga. That was August's friend, not mine, so I didn't have to be nice to him.

I sat at my vanity starring into the mirror for the second time tonight, contemplating on whether or not I should go into that room. If I got, I get more money and it'll make August happy but then if I don't go, I don't make any money and it makes August mad. I honestly didn't care about his opinion but I didn't want to let him down nor did I want us living out on the streets because of my stupid decisions.

I walked out of my dressing room and headed down the hallway to room 3, 10 minutes late. I took a deep breath and didn't bother looking at the geezer, waiting on me to shake his ass on him until he spoke up. "You're late." I couldn't help but smile when I heard the sound of his voice. I closed the door and walked over to August smiling.

"Oh so you're the old dude who wants a lap dance?" I asked as he sat me on his lap. He laughed. "Nah I don't need one, I get em free at home when ever I want them," He replied. I rested my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "When did I ever say you could get them for free, when ever you wanted them?" I asked smiling. He shrugged his shoulders. "Business is business August."

He smacked his lips. "Using my own words against me, I see," He smirked. "Possibly but I don't give a damn." He smiled and shook his head. "Of course you wouldn't give a fuck. You ready to head out of here for the night?" He asked. I looked behind him at the clock on the wall. "I'm not supposed to leave until 12. You got me for a half an hour until it's time to go," I said.