Chapter 83: Nightwalker Strikes

Start from the beginning

Nawin looks down seeing Hana shaken a bit by the creature appearance 'It's appearance is terrifying' he comments 'Bulach is infamous for that, it's appearance alone can even scare the mightiest warriors' Sairex respond. The Makasha examine the creature appearance closely, it's large abomination like head have six long sharp teeths sticking out from its unclosed mouth, five eyes spread around its head in all angles which is currently closed, it's body looks like a long serpent with sharp fins spreading out from its dirty green color thick skin.

'Those long teeth also allow the creature to suck blood from a larger prey like a leach... Nawin get out of there' Sairex said surprising the Makasha 'I need to find the witch!' 'What good will it do if you are killed before even finding the witch, you aren't in a state to fight such a creature and I can see poor Hana there shaking in fear'.

Nawin snap his head down seeing Hana looking uncomfortable in their current situation judging by her holding onto the sleeve of his shirt tightly clearly, showing how nervous she is. "Hana are you really scared?" he whispers to her in a soft tone "N-no I'm fine really ehehehe" she reassures.

Clearly seeing through her lie the Makasha takes a deep breath and reopening his eyes showing it glowing blood red 'Nawin if you use the speeding shadow god it will startle the Bulach causing it to awaken!' Sairex warn. 'I'm running out of time Sairex, it's going to turn night soon' Nawin hold Hana tightly and glance forward at a tree a few meters past the sleeping creature 'There... now concentrate' he stares hard at the branch then the two suddenly disappear in black flash.

"Thud" Nawin land gently at the branch and glance back "Urg!" he's eyes widen seeing the Bulach opening its many slit yellow eyes which immediately sets sight at the two. "MASTER!" Hana scream seeing the creature immediately spring toward them while widening its terrifying mouth.

"Void Shield" a golden barrier appears in front of the two "Clak!" the creature crash into the barrier causing it to bounce back though the barrier also sustained some large creaks 'That won't survive another assault'. Nawin bring his right hand up "Demonic lighting" a black lighting charge around his palm "You're currently covered in water" Nawin state placing the demonic lighting on the barrier causing the lighting to discharge from it blasting a powerful electric current toward the Bulach.

"Scaaah!" the creature hiss in pain and in a fit of rage use its tail to smash the void shield causing it to shatter into pieces while also sending the two flying back. "Hana, there's a lot of trees here to stand up now! I can't fight seriously while carrying you" Nawin shouts making the hydra nod jumping out of his arms to land one of the branches.

"Master watch out!" Hana shouts seeing the Bulach launching at the black haired "Uh" Nawin tries to turn, but it was too late "NOOOOO!" Hana scream in terror seeing her Master getting swallowed up by the giant creature. The Bulach closed it's mouth causing blood to explode which leaks down it's long teeth.

"M-master" Hana slides down the tree sitting down the branch as she stare at the blood leaking down from the Bulach's teeth with utter shock. "Guh" "Tuk... Tuk... Tuk" Hana's chest start pulsing, as she starts finding herself hard to move "Gyaa" she groan in pain as the beating noise start getting louder.

"Tuk... Tuk... Tuk... Tuk..." Hana's chest pulse at every heart beats, then slowly her muscle starts growing bigger, her shock expression change into rage while her face slowly shape into shapelier look, her eyes glow blood red, the slit pupils starts sharpening, while her fangs grow longer and sharper.

"You" Hana slowly gets up and look up with her hair covering most of her face giving her a menacing look "Took my Master..." the heart beats faster as Hana's claw grows sharper "You think your fearsome... I'll SHOW YOU TRUE TERROR AND WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TOUCH THE PERSON I CARE FORRRR!" Hana's body suddenly explode in blinding light that covers the whole swarm.