I sighed for the 100th time today because of him and the rest. I shook my arm hardly to let his hand off my arm that he's been grabbing since he saw me then.

I glared at him for the last time before walking away.

/// flashback ends.

I rushed to class as soon as the bell rang. I was literally late just because of thinking and thinking about me and taetae's relationships
"Jihyun, why are you late today?" My form teacher Mrs Kim asked. I panted for a second before replying.

"I fell in the stairs and cracked a bit of my bone," Lies. That might of happened but I luckily still have my focus when I walk.

She took a look at my leg suspiciously.

"I went to the nurse!" I added quickly just in case.

Her face relaxed and let me go to my seat. I took out my pencil and book quickly with my shaky hand. I don't know why I'm shaking but I am. Probably because of Taehyung uncomfortable stare at me.

The class was silent and the only sound came from me which made me very awkward.

I looked at the teacher for a sign to start the class and cut the silence. And she did.

/////

In class, I couldn't focus because if three things:

1. Taehyung's presistance
2. Taehyung
3. Taehyung's notes.

Taehyung has been passing notes since the start of class. I ignored one by one slow lung getting annoyed.

It was nearly end of school year not saying that the graduation day is just 3 weeks away from today. I'm suppose to be working so hard to concentrate but there are just things that can't get off my mind.

"Pssst"

"Psst"

I threw my head left and glared at the awful looking Taehyung. I felt extremely uncomfortable looking into his eyes. He looked at the pink note on his hand giving me a sign to take it and read it. The other notes...I took them but scrunched them up immediately afterwards not bothered to take a peek at allZ

I sighed quietly before actually picking it up and reading it.

Please meet me at the school gate after school. I'll leave you alone after you come and I'll wait for you. I promise. Please stop avoiding cause I feel like killing myself.

It wrote. I looked at him but he was looking at the board.

I though and thought to finally agree seeing him after school.

//

The bell just rang. I quickly rushed out class and into the library, getting all the stuff out to study until 8 until I remembered what Taehyung's note said. I let out a big sigh about having to run all the way down from the 4th floor to the school gate. I packed all the 10 books back into my back and ran down to the school gate.

I ran and saw him there playing with his long thin fingers while biting his lips. He looks pretty nervous. 

Is he going to tell me what happened finally? I hope so.

I fixed my uniform and walked towards him slowly. I let out a cough o purpose to catch his attention.

"Oh! you're here!"

Keep quiet.

" So uh.... I was...." - he scratched his neck as he went, "I'm here to tell you what happened as you wished.....AND I HOPE WE COULD GET TOGETHER AGAIN!" he added the last part raising his voice which made me jump a bit.