I stopped walking "What the hell.. why the fuck? I-I told y'all to hold it!"

"Please calm down..."

I exhaled then rolled my eyes "When can the designer make another one?"

I was on the verge of going straight hood on these people. My attitude right about now was fuck David's Bridal.

"Ugh in two weeks"

"Shit, that's fine.." I hung up the phone. My attitude went back to normal because today is Mackenzie's birthday so I won't let nothing bring my joy down. I got into the car and began to make my way over to Planet Kids. Sadly, I was late. The baker was twenty minutes behind and plus I had to get Mackenzie's presents from Hazel's and get ready myself.

When I pulled up in the parking lot I noticed Kavon, Riley and Bernie all hanging around Kavon's car. When they saw I had things the quickly jogged over to help. They were able to get everything between the three of them.

"You look nice baby" Kavon said then kissed my cheek. I looked down at the black and white striped keds along with a collared red Ralph Lauren shirt.

"Thank you is Princess here yet?" I asked as I followed them into the building.

"Nah, they not. So you not too let but every one else is here"

That's good to know, I thought.

After everything was settled the birthday girl finally arrived and she looked so pretty in the polka dotted dress I picked out for her along with the first birthday Princess tiara. Some of my other family members came down here along with Hazel's big brother, a couple of cousins from my dad's side and a fee of Kavon's extended family from Texas that I was never aware of. I never noticed how many little children my family has.

There is Mackenzie, RJ then my cousins have children of their own and so does Kavon's cousins.

After we all ate courtesy of my mother and Hazel's mother the children began to play. Princess looked so happy as she ran around with her cousins.

I looked around the play area and Kavon was talking with his cousins. Since I didn't know them I was going to introduce myself.

"Kavon baby you haven't introduced me to your cousins yet" I smiled at him.

He looked at me then smiled "Baby these are my cousins Luke, Trenton and Jamie" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was getting a weird vibe from that Trenton guy. Felt as if he was mentally undressing me with his eyes.

"Hi.. glad y'all could come" I smiled.

"No problem ma, when I heard K was engaged I made it in my plan to come down and why not now" Trenton chuckled.

I nodded then smiled. His cousin Jamie was pregnant and she was very pretty. Luke seemed like the youngest. I bet he's Evan's age, twenty.

"Well it was nice meeting you all.. baby I'll be over there with my mother and Pharah" I said. Our lips touched quickly and I left them.

I felt a pat on my thigh "Auntie E" I looked down and Rj was looking up at me.

"Yes baby.. what's up?" I replied.

"When can we get some cake?"

I laughed "Now actually"

Soon we were all back in the party room from the play area. First we all sung happy birthday and my baby had a chance to get all messy and eat her own cake with her hands, that's why I got two. Then the other cake was given out to our friends and family. After we all ate cake and ice cream Mackenzie began to open her presents with the help of Kavon. I took pictures as she sat in Kavon's lap and tore the gift paper to pieces.

"Um excuse me.. Mrs. Hanes?" I turned around to see a short petite young Caucasian women that work at this place.

I smiled "yes"

"Can you please notify Mr. Hanes that someone want to speak with him in the main entrance"

Can't you see I'm trying to take pictures of my baby opening presents with her daddy, I thought.

I smiled "Okay give him a minute" She walked out of the room and I went to Kavon's side to whisper what was told to me. We both got up, he gave Mackenzie to my mother and we went out the room. The hallway was filled with a couple of police men. My heart began to beat uncontrollably. I didn't know what was going on until one of the officers turned around. The face looked familiar. Michael

"Mr. Kavon Hanes you are under arrest for illegal drug trafficking, the distribution of illegal drugs and illegal drug trade and you have an warrant out in Harris county" Michael said then began to read him his rights. I could tell Kavon was pissed off. The men escorted him out the building and he mouthed the words I love you. I couldn't help but to have a huge lump in my throat. Michael turned around then smirked at me.

"So we meet again.."

"I-I th-thought you worked for"

"ESPN?" He finished.

I nodded my head slightly and he chuckled "Nah baby girl the force needed me"

"So, I guess you would have to get Mr. Hanes a lawyer corrected? and all them drug charges dizamnn he may be serving up to fifteen years, maybe twenty who knows especially if we find evidence"

"Fuck you" I spat back before the water works came. I turned around to see Evan, Pharah and Hazel was on complete quiet mode. I went into Evan's arms.

As I cried onto my brothers shoulder all the emotions, stress was being relieved but that wasn't going to bring Kavon back, erase those charges or that warrant. My crying was so bad I didn't even want Princess to see me like this, I didn't even go in the party. When Mackenzie finds out daddy isn't going to be her for a while her little heart will break or will she even notice? So many things ran through my mind as the warm wet tears came down my face.

"Eva stop crying baby.. Princess doesn't want to see you like this" Hazel coached. A lot is going on this party, my damn dress and Kavon getting arrested, we may not even be getting married any more.

"I-I can't help it.." I inhaled then exhaled as I tried to regain myself "I think I'm pregnant"

-

I know y'all bout to go crazy.. lol since I got so much feedback from the last chapter felt like y'all deserved this oh yeah, I do notice the comments some of y'all make my day and just make me feel so good about my work and I am trying to reply to them all.. thank you for the the constant feedback ( everything except "Update" ) it helps a lot..

and harris county is Houston.