Profile Information

Name: Kohana Amaririsu Mai

Alias: Blazing Ruby

Nickname/s: Fire Flower

Hair: Brown (Normal)
Brown with Red Ombre (Ruby)

Eye: Blue (Normal)
Purple (Ruby)

Age: 12 - 13

Occupation: B-Shot
Angel Goddess (Fire)
Singer

B-Daman: Flaming Aries

Family Relatives: Sayuri A. Mai (Mother)
Hachiro Mai (Father)
Jeffery Amaririsu (Uncle)
Asuki Amaririsu (Aunt)

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana Mai (Japanese: 舞舞小) is the primary protagonist of The New B-Shot. She is currently the Angel of Fire with the Ruby of Flames, one of the four Angel Goddesses.

Her current B-Daman is Flaming Aries.

"Let the flames burst out, Flaming Aries!" - When Aries's Super Shot is ready.

"Ruby of Flames, here my call!" - Kohana, before activating her powers.

OFFICIAL BIO

A B-Shot coming from the East Block and a former resident of West City, and stayed with her Aunt and Uncle in North City for six years.

Her B-Daman, Flaming Aries, can fire Control and Rapid-Fire Shots, yet hasn't mastered her Power Shots.

She is a caring and talented young future idol diva and B-Shot with a rebellious attitude and style.

She wears the Ruby of Flames in a necklace and with that, she transforms into the Angel Goddess of Fire, Blazing Ruby.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana was born in West City. Her mother, Sayuri, works as an archaeologist while her father, Hachiro, works as a businessman for a company in Crestland, that means Kohana's father doesn't always come home from work since he's in another area.

On her 5th birthday, Hachiro gave her a B-Daman called Flaming Aries, which was rare and Kohana was really excited. During that same day, she was given a necklace with the Ruby of Flames at the end to give to Kohana and harness it's powers, making her the 9th Generation to hold the Ruby of Flames and claiming it as the current holder of its powers.

Kohana met her mother's good friend, Gennosuke Shigami, and his son, Samuru Shigami. They both became best friend with Samuru teaching Kohana on how to use her B-Daman and Kohana presents her powers to Samuru.

But then, after a year and a half, Kohana and her mother decided to stay with Uncle Jeffery and Aunt Asuki in North City, for the six years while they are trying to find a house in East City to move in. Within those years in North City, Kohana has been improving and getting better at controlling her powers and ability to use her B-Daman.

After six years of being in North City, Kohana and her mother slowly moved into East City, and Kohana has improved on controlling her powers and her B-Daman. Although, her dream was to become the best B-Shot there is, she is now aiming to become an pop singer in the future due to her experience and competing in several talent and singing competitions in her time.

APPEARANCE

Kohana is a young girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a purple blazer with the sleeves rolled up over a red tank top, a black skirt over a pair of light gray short leggings, a brown belt with two pouches, and a pair of orange flats. Additionally, she wears a friendship bracelet on her left wrist, a pink & blue hair clip, and a chain necklace around her neck with the Ruby of Flames hanging down.

As Blazing Ruby, her hair becomes longer, and some of her hair is tied in a small ponytail, as the rest of her hair flows freely. She wears a red crop top that exposes her shoulders; a purple miniskirt with black leggings underneath, and brown boots. She also wears a pair of black finger-less gloves.

Often times, her eyes becomes heterochromic or change fully to purple whenever she activates her powers. When her eyes are usually heterochromic, it's mostly her left eye that changes color while her right eye is rarely often changing its color to purple.

PERSONALITY

Kohana is a nice and rebellious young girl, who doesn't give up on a challenge. Other than that, she's also pretty competitive with other B-Shots, especially Simon and Hugo, but shows great respect towards them. Aside from that, she's mostly bubbly and protective over others.

As Blazing Ruby, she becomes more mature and serious when it comes to fighting against the Darkalias. She doesn't even let her guard down and risks her own life to save others. She's the type to 'never give up and fight 'til the end' and that's how she becomes more powerful.

TRIVIA

=Her family name "Mai" means Dance while her given "Kohana" means Little Flower, which compliments her talent with dancing and becoming an idol diva. Her middle name "Amaririsu" means Shy.
=As of being one of the Angel Goddesses in the story, her zodiac sign is an Aries, which is also the same name of her B-Daman, Flaming Aries.
-This is also related to the Fire Element since Aries is a Fire Elemental Zodiac Sign.

Art Created by FVenish on Twitter (TalianaBishop)