Chapter 10: Darkalia Fights Back Once More

Previously on The New B-Shot...

Kohana: Hmm... *lifts up Aries and looks at him* There's seems to be no Darkalias or anything out here, Aries.

Kohana: Your mind is probably playing tricks on you right there.

Aries: But I'm sure that there is something wrong going on out here more.

Kohana: Like I said Aries, your mind is playing tricks with you.

All of a sudden, Kohana felt the ground shaking and gets even serious of what that was that cause the ground shaking.

Welcome to Chapter Ten...

Kohana looked to her right and saw a Darkalia, rampaging on the other side of the Crossfire Arena. Her face turned serious and the Ruby of Flames started glowing brighter, then both of her eyes turned purple and flames started coming up from the bottom of her feet.

Kohana: I see what you mean and you're right Aries, there is an evil presence lurking around here...

Then her feet was now off the ground, and she slowly raises both of her hands up in the air and then fire started coming up on both of her hands. She let them both down at the same time in front of Kohana and she looked up to see the burning fire in the palm of both of her hands. Her pendant's glow got even brighter and brighter and the fire started rising up from the ground.

Kohana: By the power of the Ruby of Flames, here my call of the fire that burns!!!

Then the flames from the bottom of her feet risen up even higher, and Kohana's clothes started burning up from the fire.

Kohana: Metamorphose!!

All of a sudden, her clothes all burnt to ashes and was now wearing a glowing red dress, with fire coming out the bottom of the dress. Now she's floating in another place filled with fire and bright lights, Kohana claps hands together and fire started up in both her hands and a pair of gloves appeared in her hands. Kohana falls down from mid-air and her bare feet touched the fire and starts to rise up from her feet. The fire created her pair of boots and then Kohana jumps back in the air, and the fire started rising up both of her legs to create a pair of black leggings. Then a ring of fire appears around her waist and went down, making her purple skirt with the back part extends.

Kohana starts spinning around in circles and the bottom part of her hair starts engulfing the fire to create a fire ombre in her hair. Then she stopped spinning around and a bit of some of her hair tied up in a little ponytail, and the two hair clips comes off from her hair and morphed into one thing. Then the hair piece attaches onto the little ponytail and Kohana opens her eyes.

She starts falling down from the air and while she is falling down in the alternate world, fire starts to transfer onto her back and creating her flaming wings on her back. Once the fire has transferred on her back, she then let out her wings out from her back and she slowly lands her feet on the flaming ground with her wings out still. She looks up in front of her and she kept in her wings on her back.

Kohana: As the Angel of Fire, let the roaring flames rise! Blazing Ruby!!!

*fire bursts out in the background*

Ruby then landed on the ground on her feet after her transformation and looked up to see the Darkalia in the distance of where she is standing right now.