Special Chapter: A Gift for You (Part 2)

Author's Note: Hello there, Ranger Squad! This is now the second part of the special chapter, and yes, this is a short special chapter since I'll be back working on the next chapter of season one, but I hope you guys are going to be okay with this and your excitement for the next, new chapter of season one and seeing what happens next! Also, you will be getting more and more cameo appearances for the Angel of Water, Surfing Sapphire, throughout the rest of season one.

That way, you guys will know who's the real identity of Surfing Sapphire once season two is out! I hope you are all excited as much as I am, but let's get on with part two of the special chapter!

Don't worry, I will be having some special chapters to follow-up the end of season one before season two comes out. Enjoy, Ranger Squad!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: The Forest, Outside East City; Time: 5:00, Afternoon

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"Take that!" I yelled and fired marbles at the targets while Samuru-kun did the same. We both took down most of the targets on the log.

"All right!" I exclaimed and Samuru-kun didn't say anything, just his usual cold, stern look on his face. I looked at him and lightly punched his arm, "Come on, Samuru-kun! This is not the Crossfire Arena, this is out in Mother Nature! You gotta enjoy it for once!" I tried to persuade him, but he wasn't budging at all and simply looked away, without saying a word to me.

"Guess he's being too cold towards you, Kohana." Aries stated.

"I guess, yeah..." I replied, staring at Samuru-kun from behind his back. I approached him and grabbed his hand, "Hey, wanna help me with my training? I wanna try something with my powers." I asked him.

He looked at me with his cold look. "Sure..." He replied coldly and I threw my arms up in the air, wrapping them around his neck and thanking him. I backed away from him.

"Ruby of Flames, here my call!" I yelled and the stone began to glow, causing my eyes to change its colors to purple. Streams of fire were surrounding me and I look at my right hand, snapping my fingers, and it was engulfed in bright colored flames. "All right, my powers have been activated. Time to begin the training!" I shouted.

"Remember, sweetie! Be careful with the trees or you'll cause a forest fire!" Mom warned me.

"I know, Mom! I'll be careful!" I replied and heard the sound of marbles being fired at me. My wings came out of my back and jumped into the air, flapping my wings and dodging the marbles that were coming at me really fast. "Think you can hit me, Samuru-kun? Try again!" I provoked him and began to fire more marbles at me, but I was dodging all of them or melting the marbles away with my powers.

I fly towards the lake and hover over the water. Samuru-kun's abilities are increasing and improving of speed and precision, and I'm going to do the same! I internally shouted in my thoughts and noticed a bunch of marbles flying towards me, being fired by Samuru-kun.

"Don't think so, take this!" I shouted and swung my arm to the other side, creating a wave of flames and melting all of the marbles away from me. "All right! Come at me more, Samuru-kun! There is still room to impr--" I spoke too soon.

There were even more marbles being fired at me. I quickly dodged some of them, but there were a lot of more coming. Couldn't take my chances any longer, I spun around as fast as I could as the marbles came closer and they were all melting away by the flames from my wings.

"What the--?!" Samuru-kun blurted in surprise and stopped spinning, facing him with my glowing purple eyes. "You know, I'm not underestimating you for your B-Daman skills, but I got my own flare and improvements, after all!" I shouted, confidently, and engulfed my hands with bright flames while they were curled up into fists. "Come at me more, Samuru-kun, until the last marble you have!" I provoked him, one last time, and then he was determined to fire all of his marbles at me but I was just dodging them quicker than before and melting them away with the flames.