Chapter 9: With Riki and New Friends

-6:12 AM at Kohana's House-

Kohana was laying in bed still laying in bed and Aries was just on top of her desk, looking at Kohana sleeping still. All of a sudden, her alarm started going off,which made Aries looked at the clock and she turns it off quickly. She sat up, got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. She took a shower, put on her clothes, and then she places on her two hair clips and her ruby pendant.

Kohana: A new fresh day... I wonder what Riki and the others are doing today...

Kohana: I might visit them, but I don't even know where they live, that's the question...

Then all of a sudden, her phone started going off. Playing the call ringtone on top of her desk. Kohana turns around, walks up to the desk and picks up her phone and checks her messages, when she checked it she saw a text message from Riki Ryugasaki.

Kohana: Riki? Oh wait, I didn't have enough time to talk with him! This is the perfect to know about him well!

She then checks her messages that she has with Riki Ryugasaki, and noticed that she received two messages from him.

Kohana: Riki... I wonder what he's up to...

-MESSAGES-

Riki: Hey there Kohana. Are you free today?

Riki: Because I want to take you to Yuki's place
and talk with everyone there.

Kohana: Sure, I'm free for the whole day.

Kohana: And I want to see Yuki's place too!

Riki: Awesome! I'll meet you at your house
because you don't know where he lives, right?

Kohana: Yeah, and I even barely get
to even know about you guys!

Riki: Awesome! I'll be at your doorstep
later on! See you soon!

Kohana: Yeah! See you later Riki!

-REALITY-

Kohana turns off her phone and puts it inside her pouch, then she grabbed her B-Daman on top of the bedside table, walked out of the room and went down the stairs, and she was now in the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She was watching a couple of the channels that she wanted to watch until, her mother walks in and sat down beside her on the couch.

Sayuri: Hello Kohana, are there any channels that might appeal to your likinh?

Kohana: Hm... I don't watch much on TV, but there is one show that I love and that is the news. I just want to know is another Darkalia just pops in the city or anywhere.

Sayuri: Well that's good, but sometimes you have to figure them out yourselves, or ask your friends if they know about any dangerous situations.

Kohana: You're right mom and I wondered what dad is doing in Crestland.

Sayuri: I know you want to see him again badly, but his work keeps him up all day and all night.

Sayuri: But don't worry, he will come soon and then we can all camp together by the lake.

Kohana: Alright!