Epilogue: The Search for the Angel of Water Begins!

"Flaming Horn Crash!" Aries cries out loud and his eyes sparked up.

"Let the Flames Burst Out!" She shouts out loud, bringing her wings up in the air and held her B-Daman above her head as the energy are gathering together within the marble in the core.

The Master of Darkalias finally got up on his feet and looks up to see what was going on, and his eyes go wide as well. "Oh no... I'm not gonna let her do this~!!" He shouts to himself and brings out a crystal barrier to surround.

"Flaming Aries!!" She brings her B-Daman down, aiming precisely at the Master of Darkalia, and immediately pulled the trigger on the core, sending out the Super-Shot from the core, diving down through the air. She then fired a bunch of marbles, letting the Ram B-Animal to materialize and appear in front of her, running straight down towards the Master of Darkalias, who was now protecting himself in a crystal barrier.

"Whatever you try to do to protect yourself from our Special Move--" Blazing Ruby spoke out and held her B-Daman up.

"--You can't fight back with this one!" Aries continued what Blazing Ruby was supposed to say, but she formed a smirk on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The Sapphire of Aqua Pura, a gemstone used for the Angel Goddess of Water." I stated. "Now all I need, is to find someone and if she shows worthy of the stone, they will become my ally to find the other stones and the two remaining Angel Goddesses." I explained the situation to everyone and they were all so excited to hear what I said to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

THREE WEEKS LATER...

~Location: East City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"No, I think I'll stay in tonight~" I strum the strings on my guitar after singing the first line of the song, "Real Friends by Camila Cabello." "Skip the conversations and the "Oh, I'm fines"~ No, I'm no stranger to surprise~" I continued singing and strumming the beat on my guitar, enjoying my time of rest, peace and listening to nice-sounding music underneath the shade of the tree in front of my house.

While strumming the guitar strings, I look up at the clear blue skies, remembering the big events that took place, last three weeks ago. "Hey, Aries... Can you imagine that it already has been three weeks since our battle between the Master of Darkalias took place?" I asked my partner, who was just sitting right next to me to my left.

"Yeah... It still feels like that battle ended yesterday, and I couldn't get over that at all, that we won and made him disappear for good and ever..." Aries response and stopped strumming on the guitar strings. I sigh and took something out of my right pocket. I gazed down at my hand and looked at the Sapphire of Aqua Pura, sitting in the palm of my hand.

"Ever since the battle, the Sapphire of Aqua Pura was given to me but not to the rightful owner, whose potential is worthy enough before the stone and become the 9th Generation Angel of Water..." I told Aries and kept the gemstone away, inside my pocket on the same side. "But today, however, is going to be an amazing day for me, Aries~!" I slowly got up on my feet and picked up Aries from the grassy ground, putting my guitar against the tree trunk because I don't want it to get scratched or get a dint on it.

"Wanna know why I'm excited, Aries?" I asked him in a cheerful and questioning tone with a big smile on my face. "Because today's the Valerie Harlow concert in West City?" He answers back in a questioning tone.

"Yes, it is the Valerie Harlow Concert in West City and I'm going to be her guest star, performing there with her on stage!" I said in excitement and jumping for joy, still remembering the day of winning the West City Singing Competition and earning a one-way ticket into making my dreams all come true for me, in the near or far future!" I continued my spiel and ran into the middle of the area, spinning around on one foot before dropping myself down on the ground, gazing at the clear blue skies; the bright sun shining down on me.