CH.35: It Comes Down to the End!

Previously on The New B-Shot; Chapter 34...

"Not bad for the 9th Generation Angel Goddess of Fire... Unlike the previous Angel Goddesses before you, you're the most skilled with weaponry than with your own powers~" The Master of Darkalias comments on Ruby's attacks.

"I don't care what the heck you're going to be saying about my attack moves, Mastermind, but I'm not giving in and letting you take the advantage!" Ruby growls loudly.

"Mr. Ryugasaki! Everyone!" Rory calls out to Riki and the other guys, following her are Sumi and the other B-Shots from the different Blocks.

"Grandfather gave me a task of bringing your gauntlets and the WBMA has called in the other B-Shots to help each other out within the darkness. Besides, it's not the Master of Darkalias that is here with us..." Rory explains and slowly turns around.

"Double Headed Dragon Strike!" Drazeros cries out his Special Move.

"Unleash the Darkness, Double Drazeros!" Basara quickly fires his Super-Shot at the Darkalia that was approaching the innocent civilian within the area.

 "That's because for that reason, you guys. Get yourselves prepared for this, we gotta help Blazing Ruby without letting her get distracted." Rory states.

"Stormy Dragon Blast!" Dracyan shouts out his special move.

"Break through, Thunder Dracyan!" Riki fires the Super-Shot at the Darkalia, then its figure begins disintegrating into ashes.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't those so-called "tricks" of yours will never work!" She yelled at the Master of Darkalias before she kicks him in the chest with both of her feet and sending him backwards a bit from the impact of the kick.

"Let's see if you can dodge this, Angel~! Stygian Blast!" He catapults a sphere of dark magic at Blazing Ruby.

"You think you're so clever, little Mastermind~" She cooed at him, leaving him in utter confusion before the encased sphere and kicked it at the Master, ended up getting himself hurt with his own spell after Blazing Ruby kicked it back towards him.

"Fire Crystal Blast!" Blazing Ruby throws a large sphere at the Master of Darkalias and creates her handgun with her powers, aiming at the encased sphere while she muttered out "And Shoot," before she pulled the trigger on her handgun, firing a single bullet at the sphere, and letting it explode in front of the Master's face, catching him by surprise and hissing in pain after the crystal shards went through his clothes and into his skin. 

"Well now~ that's new, coming from you..." He muttered to himself.

"What the--!?" Blazing Ruby appears out of the bright flames and does another side kick to him, sending him off to the other side in the air but then he quickly stopped in mid-air. "But...how is that possible!?" He shouts with anger and leaving him in utter confusion.

"I know that one day, this battle will begin, so I made the necessary preparations for this battle and been improving my skills in close combat, as well as training new and different spells and abilities that the previous generations weren't able to adapt with their time as the Angel Goddess that protected the world; even the first Angel Goddess of Fire herself." She explains and slowly lifting her head, then opening her eyes to reveal that they're both glowing, and it was flowing out of the sides of her eyes.

"I'm not letting you perform the same move on me, the second time around, Angel~!!" He yells in anger while Ruby's lips curled into a small smirk. "Stygian Blast~!" He throws another of the dark magic-encased sphere at Blazing Ruby and directly hits her, creating a cloud of smoke in front of him.