Chapter 2: Meeting Riki and his Friends

~Kohana's P.O.V~

Kohana was on top of a tree, sitting on a tree branch and was reading her favorite book, Two Souls in Life. Her feet were dangling downand Aries was just sitting next to her on the branch, relaxing and enjoying the scenery.

Aries: You enjoying your read there, Kohana?

Kohana: Of course, I am Aries and I'm almost half way through finishing.

Aries: Okay then and I gotta say, this is really relaxing up here.

Kohana: Well it is relaxing, Aries! I always sit on the tree branches and you're always by my side. Do you forgot about it? That was the time you still haven't talked up until now.

Aries: Uh... Yes, but I do remember some of our times together. I wonder when will your mom go on another exploration with Samuru's dad and Samuru, of course.

Kohana: *giggles* Well that's okay about that Aries, and maybe you can be right about that, I hope I can go on another exploration with mom, Samuru's dad and himself together.

Aries: Do you ever get bored?

Kohana: Never, in my entire life! My Dad was sending me books from Crestland and I would get so happy to be reading more interesting stories from the books he sends.

All of a sudden, her phone was ringing. So she picked it up and looked at her messages.

Kohana: Hey! It's a message from Samuru-kun, I wonder what it is.

Aries: Make sure that Samuru puts Dravise in there, I missed that white dragon buddy of mine!

Kohana: We'll have to see it Aries, my little ram and my zodiac sign. *looks messages*

~Messages~

Samuru: Hey Kohana, how are you today?

Samuru: Just wanna know if you're okay?

Kohana: I'm good Samuru-kun.

Kohana: And by the way, I'm now a Crossfire player now!

Samuru: Yeah I heard about that, and got an A ranking during the training matches.

Samuru: Congratulations, Kohana.

Kohana: Thanks!

Kohana: Also, Aries is checking up on Dravise.

Kohana: I mean, he's the one who's asking about it, so how is he?

Samuru: Oh, that's right. Aries can talk and yeah, Dravise's doing good and always talking.

Kohana: I know, right?

Kohana:: Hope we can meet each other again, because I miss you so much.

Samuru: Me too, hope you are having a good day too. Still wearing the friendship bracelet?

~~~~~~~

"I guess I can take a picture of it for proof..." She mumbled to herself. She took a picture of her bracelet on her left wrist and sent it to Samuru.

Kohana: Here you go, Samuru-kun. There's some proof that I'm still wearing it!

Samuru: Same here, Kohana, still wearing mine as well.