Chapter 7: New Techniques & Moves

.:Third P.O.V:.

Kohana and her mother were both in the dining room and they were seated in their chairs by the dining table, eating some breakfast together while reading the news.

When Sayuri flipped to the next page of the newspaper she was reading, she noticed a certain article that made her curl up a small smile.

Sayuri: Sweetie...

Kohana looked at her mother and asked "Yeah Mom? What is it," while tilting her head to the side to look confuse.

I want to tell you something, about this newspaper article.

Kohana: Yeah what is it mom? Wait... Is the article about what happened yesterday?

Sayuri: That's right and I'm about to read the article right now.

Kohana: *gasps* That's amazing! Well, what are you waiting for mom? Go on and read the article! I can't wait to hear what is says!

Sayuri: Okay sweetie, calm down, I'll start reading the article about your and your amazing heroism against that monster.

"A Fire Angel Saves West City!"

The incident that took place in West City, a terrifying-looking creature that is later known as "Darkalia", everyone in the city thought that everything was going to be destroyed by this dangerous and horrifying creature. But then, a young girl that goes by the name of "Blazing Ruby", defeated the Darkalia from causing more destruction, and save West City. Then the construction workers started fixing the stone, near an arena building. It would have been done by Blazing Ruby, whose identity is still unknown to the public and people hardly ever see her since the incident that took place in West City.

How could this be possible? The Angel Goddess of Fire that came from the legend has appeared before us all? What does this mean for everyone within the North, South, East and West Cities going to think about this? Hopefully that Little Fire Angel is always there to save the day, as well as protecting everyone that needed to be protected!

Kohana: That's. So. Cool! I still can't believe I made it into a news article on a newspaper!

She eventually got up on her feet and jumped for joy and excitement from getting on a news article, on a newspaper as a featured news.

Kohana: And it was such an amazing time as well to be on the newspaper for yesterday's article!

Aries: It seems you will become the heroine when you defeat more if those creatures in the future to become known as the Fire of Angel of the modern age...

Sayuri: I'm so proud of you sweetie and for that, congratulations for transforming into Blazing Ruby.

Kohana: You're welcome Mom. *smiles*

Sayuri: Thank you for the help that I went through to make you become the next Angel of Fire for the near future...

Sayuri: And now, being a Crossfire player and a protector of four cities, you know it's not going to be an easy thing to do.

Kohana: Don't worry about it, Mom! If I can handle myself in Crossfire competitions and a Darkalia is on the loose, then I can easily defeat them while finishing up my turn!

She replied with a lot of confidence and raced a clenched hand in front of her.

Aries: That's right! She can do anything, as long as I am with her through this together as partners!