CH.26: Coming from Crestland

Previously on The New B-Shot....

"Well then, Angel of Fire~ I've only just begun~" I looked through the crystal ball and began to laugh slowly, then it became louder and maniacally. "I hope you are ready for more of what's to come~!!" I shouted and slowly calmed down, then looked over my shoulder to see the same pairs of feet, sticking out of the darkness of the caves.

"Father~ what are you laughing at~?" My daughter asked and I sighed. "Nothing too important, sweetie~ Father is working here, so please do take yourself and your brother back to bed~" I stated.

"As you wish, Father~ let's go, Brother~" she stated to her brother and heard their footsteps fading away into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip... After the East Grand-Pre Tournament...

~Location: Mai House, East City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

I was sitting under the shady tree, strumming the strings on my guitar to calm myself down, singing "I See Fire" and playing the guitar.

"Blood in the breeze~ and I hope the true remember me~" I continued to strum the guitar strings while singing to the song ever since the East Grand-Pre Tournament was over and everyone needed a break for a while from the tournament.

"Enjoying yourself there, Kohana?" Aries asked in a playful tone.

I smiled, "You could say that, Aries..." I respond. "I see fire~!" I reached the highest tone in the song while strumming the strings and heard something off. I looked at my guitar and noticed one of the strings has been plucked off.

"Aw, man! The first string has been plucked off!" I whined.

"That's okay, Kohana. You can ask your parents if they have any string for your guitar." Aries stated and I picked him up.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's head back inside since I don't want to be out here in this hot weather, anymore..." I commented and got back up then headed back inside my home, noticing my parents were watching a show on TV.

"What's wrong, Kohana?" Mom asked.

"No, Mom." I answered. "One of my guitar strings have heen plucked off and I need to change it up; got some string with you, Mom?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but that kind of string is gone. I used up the remaining of the string." She replied.

"Dad?"

"Sorry, sweet pea, I don't have some on me." He replied and I sighed.

"Well then, I'm gonna go out and buy some string in the city." I stated and headed upstairs to my room, leaving my parents to watch their show.

Once I was inside my room, I put my guitar in its holder and went to my desk, hoping to find some string in the drawers, but there was none of them in my desk drawers or beside table drawers; even in my little chest of crafted accessories.

"No luck, Kohana?" Aries questioned. I shake my head and put the chest back in the drawer. "Guess I'll have to buy some..." I said and grabbed Aries, off the desk.

As I was about to head out of my room, I suddenly appeared in the void, floating in the cold air. "What the? The void? What am I doing here?" Many questions were being asked as I looked around the void and then my B-Daman turned into ash.

"Aries!" I shouted in shock and the ash was flying out of my hand. "What the heck's going on...?" I asked myself and my clothes burned up, leaving me wearing a red, sleeveless dress and her hair became even longer than my normal length.