CH.23: The 3 Other Angels of the Legend?!

Previously on The New B-Shot...

"Riki Ryugasaki. I've been expecting you all to come."

"Alba, good to see you again." Riki greeted him.

"So the Blue and Red Dragon works together to take down the targets, huh..."

"They sure are." Rory clarifies. All of a sudden, the three of them heard a tongue clicked and looked over to the right, where they saw Basara leaning against the stone wall. "You sure are taking some good naps over there, Fire Angel..." He stated.

"And... why do you bother about that...? Just because my powers... are weakening itself, it doesn't mean... you have to say something about it, Black Dragon..." She said in an angered tone, making her eyes slowly changing to purple, which made Samuru noticed and approached her immediately. "Kohana, calm down. He's here with us, and the one carrying Drazeros in restoring your powers, so don't waste your energy on getting mad at him." He blurted out to her and Kohana slowly calmed down while letting her eye color changed back to normal.

"Basara..." He slowly looked over to him and shot a death glare at his face, causing him to feel a little terrified towards him. "Geez... this guy can be overprotective for the Fire Angel... I mean, he's the Angel's favorite dragon companion out of the four..." Basara internally reasoned out and let his head down while holding onto Drazeros in hand.

"Oh my, what a wonderful sight to be seeing the four dragons and the Angel of Fire together in one area~" They stated in a playful tone as they watch them through the crystal ball in front of them. "Well then, would I rather bother them or not to bother them? So hard to choose between one choice I must pick~!" They exclaimed and snapped their fingers to summon something within the area that Riki and the others are currently in.

"Well then, time to summon my little minions for the taking of disturbing them~" They suddenly started laughing maniacally and looks through the crystal ball.

"Let the flames burst out... Flaming=Aries...!"

"Snapping attack! Lightning=Diles!"

"Why the heck did you do that, Kohana?" He asked her in a serious tone and Kohana looked at him with her glowing purple eyes, instead of her normal, not glowing blue eyes. "I had... to save you guys... and myself..." She spoke it out as the best she could with her energy that she had after firing that special shot at the closing debris.

"It's... the only way to do it and I did it with Alba... after all..." She added and started to breath heavily with her glowing eyes.

"But--!" Samuru snapped at her and left Kohana surprised, since she has never seen him snap in front of her before. Alba placed his hand on his right shoulder and Samuru looked up to him, shaking his head in a "no" answer, then he looked back at her, with her eyes widened and still glowing of her counterpart's eye color. All of a sudden, her eyes colors were fading away and surprising Samuru and Alba.

"Her eyes are fading away, which means her lifespan is withering away from herself..." Alba said in worry and left Samuru even more worried for her.

Clenching his hands into fists, Samuru exclaimed "We have to hurry! Kurochi, do the challenge now!!"

"And don't tell me what to do!" Basara blurted out and quickly ran up to the table then shooting all of the targets down with Double=Drazeros. Samuru sat next to Kohana as he laid his head on his lap to calmly rest properly. Then Kohana looked up to him and asked "Samuru-kun... will I... ever survive for this... long enough...?" with all of the breath that she takes within herself to keep her alive and going.