Bonus CHTP: The Road to my Dreams

Author's Note: Hey there, Ranger Squad Readers and Members! So, with the little announcement of Chapter 34 and Chapter 35 will be published about next week, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop there and rest for a while right there while working on the two final chapters of the first season then moving on with the second season.

So before the time of the two chapters will be released, I will be having another bonus chapter for this season. And with this bonus chapter, this takes place during the break of after the North Grand-Pre Tournament and everyone was  having a break before the fourth and final Grand-Pre Tournament starts.

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this bonus chapter and let's go on with it!! Also, the song I'm using is I See Fire Female Cover again, from the Camping Special Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: In the Fields, Outside of West City

.:Kohana's P.O.V:.

"Take that!" I fired a marble out of my B-Daman and raised both of my arms up in the air while holding onto Aries in my hands, feeling the wind blowing through my long hair as I watched the marble charges through the air towards the target in the distance from me and Samuru-kun, who was also there with me out in the fields. Eventually. the marble hit the target and knocked it off the box, which the target was sitting on. "All right! First try!" I cheered out loud while letting both of my arms down again while holding onto Aries with both of my hands.

"Nice work there, Kohana." Samuru-kun says his praise and approached me. "You definitely have improved since last time and that time of the Inter-Block Match between you and me." He added and I let out a light chuckle.

"Thanks, Samuru-kun. I'm glad you remember those moments when I was still a rookie at that time, and you were the one that gave me the motivation of doing this as my past time." I replied back to this statement and turned towards him with a happy expression, making the tint of pink to slowly fade in on his cheeks and quickly looked away from me.

"Anyways, why are you doing here?" He asks and raised my brow in slight confusion. "What do you mean by that, Samuru-kun?" I asked him back.

"Don't answer a question with another question, Kohana. It would leave things difficult and won't go anywhere." He reasoned out and I lightly let out a sigh. "Well, I heard that there's going to be singing competition here in the City and I'm obviously participating in the competition, Samuru-kun." I answered the question that he previously asked about earlier before I answered him with another question. "I see..." He replied coldly. "Are you sure you're going to be doing this?"

"Of course I am, Samuru-kun! And..." I slowly approached him, putting my B-Daman away into one of the two pouches on my belt, and moved my hands behind my back. He looked at me and noticed the big, happy smile I have on my face. "What is it, Kohana?" He asks in utter confusion of what was going on my face.

"I heard that one of the judges is a famous idol diva that have done performances around the world and if you win the competition, the first place winner is going to be having a performance with the idol diva, on a live performance for her next concert and it's going to held here, in West City within the next four weeks, which is after the Final Grand-Pre Tournament, Samuru-kun!" I briefly explained behind the singing competition and threw my hands up in the air with excitement.

"Really now? Who is this idol diva that you're really excited for, Kohana?" Samuru-kun asks in a curious and cold tone while crossing his arms in front. I took some breath in and let it all out, "You know who I am talking about, Samuru-kun~" I teasingly replied back to what he was asking. "Really? Someone I know?" He asked again and I nodded my head.