CH.29: Angel & White Dragon: Round Two!

Previously on The New B-Shot, Chapter 28...

"Don't ever mention my Biological Father in this conversation. He left my Mother before I was born, and that was another reason for her to not take care of me fully, due to my Father not being there for her when she was down and focusing on her studies than being a teenage Mom." Shiro explained to Rokuro.

"You are such a brave, young girl... You've been through all of that in your past..." He whispered.

"Shiro... I'm glad I was your partner..." Gorgon mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wow! Competitor Moru has earned himself the first point! However, Competitor Mai is stuck with zero points on her board!"

"Don't get all so cocky and confident, Novu Moru. I have my own tricks up my sleeves..." Kohana mumbled under her breath.

"I wonder what the Angel of Fire is about to do..." Novu whispered.

"Exploding Dragon Stinger!" Dragren cried out.

"Burn it all away! Strike Dragren!!"

It was defected, surprising Novu so much that his eyes widened.

"Scorching Break Blast!" Aries cried as his eyes sparked up. Kohana's left eye was glowing even brighter than before as the glow was flowing out the side of her eye.

"Let the Flames burst out! Flaming Aries!!"

"Yeah. It was during the Inter-Block Match between the East and West Block, at the end, I won the entire match."

"Well that's good to hear from you, Angel. And now, the battle between you two is going to happen again, but right in front of a big crowd of people." He stated.

"I know, and we'll do our best."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyways, have you seen my assistant~?"

"Uncle said he's busy with some unfinished business in there, Father."

"He's right, Father. Uncle is still working on some stuff in that room." She added and then, I sighed in defeat.

"Okay then, you two~" I turned around and looked at them. "Report to me if he comes out of the room~" I stated to them and they both nodded.

"Yes, Father." They said in unison as I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Shiro... I wonder how you are doing... And you too, Mifuyu..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you can let Misuru do the work?" Gorgon asked.

"It's okay, Gorgon. I know Misuru-kun and his group can do it. Besides, this is the Road Fight Code, after all..."

Author's Note: The Bonus Chapter ties in with Chapter 29, so Flaming Aries has finally unlocked the Power Mode within his B-Daman System. So Aries is now complete with Rapid-Fire, Control and Power Types within himself. Anyways, hope you enjoy Chapter 29!!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: WBMA Stadium

.:3rd P.O.V:.