6# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello gorgeous people!

Thank you all for the support. :)

It means a lot to me. :)

This is pretty raw, so if i have put the wrong information or spelling or something please tell me. :)

Fan, Comment, Vote please? :)

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all looked at him horrified.

"Same as before?" I asked.

"Worse. Much, much worse." Derek said, his eyes deflated.

A few years back a storm took us by surprise. We all managed to get away from the house. An hour later, we got back to see the windows blown out, the doors taken off their hinges and parts of the roof blown off. Trees had also been pushed over. One had even crushed my uncle's car. The blizzard was the worst we had seen for years.

"What do they think the speed of the blizzard will be?"

"About 43 miles per hour." everyone gasped.

"How long do we have?" Tom asked.

"We have until tomorrow night as they think it will slow, but if it carries on at this speed, then it could hit tonight." Derek said, slumping to the floor where he stood.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:27am. I felt my hands start to shake, and it carried on through my body. Tom noticed, as he put his toned arm around me. I was grateful and rested my forehead on his warm shoulder. I took a deep breath and stood up slowly, trying to keep my balance. Calm, Amber. If we get ready to leave now, we can get out safely.

"We have to pack." I ordered.

With that, the room was in uproar as everyone darted to their rooms. I walked out of the living room carefully so that I didn't fall over, and headed into the bedroom.

I walked in to see clothes flying everywhere as Sally was packing her case to leave. She had a look of pure fright on her face as she stuffed items into her bags.

I walked up to her and put my arms around her as she broke down in sobs. We stood there for a few minutes and when she pulled herself together, we parted and carried on packing.

I threw my clothes into the suitcase, but despite the urgency to get away, I couldn't help but think about what Sally said last night.

"Sally, you know what you said last night about that guy? It's Jake, isn't it?" I asked, slowing down my work pace. She took a deep breathe.

"I think... I think I'm in love with Jake..." She trailed.

Love??!!

"Why... Err, how do you know it's love? Are you sure it's not, like, a really heavy crush or something?" I asked, and started packing again, as I had dropped everything I was doing.

"It's ... It's just whenever he's near... Don't worry. It's your dickhead cousin I'm talking about. You don't want me blabbing about him." she said, packing quicker. I could tell she wanted to leave that

conversation.

I wasn't letting up that easily.

"No, tell me. I don't mind. We kinda made up earlier anyway..." I said.

Her eyes went wide, but she eventually gave up gave up as I saw her shoulders slump. She took a big gulp and breathe. I looked at her with an impatient look.