2# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello. ;D

The response i got for the first story was overwhelming! Thank you all so much. :)

Chapter 2, anyone?!

Comment, Fan, Vote please? ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a heavy sigh. I really have to stop sighing all the time. It's becoming a habit.

I rolled out of bed, washed and got dressed in my boyfriend jeans, converse and an All Time Low shirt. Brushing my hair and putting on my eyeliner, I grabbed my bags and had a last look around my room.

I slumped downstairs and dropped my bags by the door. I walked into the kitchen to see my mum and dad standing by the table, waiting for me.

I smiled warmly and walked around the table and squeezed them both.

"We're going to see you soon sweetie. It's only a few days." Mum whispered, scooping me into get arms. stupid homesickness.

I just nodded and rested my head on mums shoulders. She pulled away, hands on my shoulders and smiled lovingly. I walked over to dad and he wrapped me in his arms, his woody cologne surrounding me.

"Have a good time, Darling. Don't kill him yet." Dad said, and I giggled into his chest.

I kissed them both goodbye, got the tickets off them and then grabbing my car keys and bags, walked out the house, looking back.

I had only just earned my driver's licence - being 17 - and was rewarded with a gorgeous little car. I drove my black corsa down to Sally's house, which was the chosen rendezvous point. I pulled up and honked the horn at them.

The front door swung open and a flurry of colour and bags came rushing towards my car.

I smiled, amused, and got out of the car walking around to the boot. They all ran up to me, throwing their bags in the boot before throwing their arms around my neck.

After 5 minutes of faffing around, we got into the car, buckled up and drove towards Gatwick airport. My stomach was in knots, but I didn't know why.

"So, what's the occasion?" Megan called from the back seat, a huge smile painted on her face, along with her trademark red lippy that suited her complexion so well.

"Jake and Darcy split up." I said in an indifferent tone.

The girls shriek with laughter, but noticing my sullen expression stopped them.

"What's that got to do with the cabin?" Sally asked.

"Mum thinks that a trip to the cabin and a talk with me will help him feel happier. How unfair is that! But I said the only way I would go was if I had my besties with me." I grinned cheesily.

The girls laughed.

"One thing though, was that he said that I should 'prepare myself'. What the hell does that mean?"