5# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Ok, lovely people. :)

First, i just want to thank flobudi for spurring me on. I love you!! ;D.

Want another chapter?

Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Enjoy. :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam? Why didn't you say?" I mumbled.

"That is what I've been trying to say to you - I guess we've had too many distractions... I... I don't know how to say it to the guys." He said, and he lowered his head. Derek put his arm around Sam, trying to comfort him.

I could tell that they really care for each other. They've only know each other for a few hours, but I already believed in them.

"What happens now? Do your parents know?" I probed, walking over to him and intertwining our hands.

"Yeah mum and dad know. They're ok with it, thankfully. I guess I have to tell the guys."

"You should Sam. Even though Jake and I don't talk, i know he'd be ok with whoever you fall in love with. Fact." I told him. Jake can be a really good guy when he wants to be. But just not to me, I guess.

"Ok. Well... Let's have a swim, and we'll tell them together." Derek chipped in. I nodded like a maniac in agreement.

"Amber, are you ok with this?" Sam asked, finally raising his head to stare deep into my eyes. Derek looked at me too, his face nervous.

I chewed my lip. I can't believe they asked me that!

"I couldn't think of a better pairing. Be good to each other." I said. They both smiled and I saw their shoulders relax.

"Now, we've got to get to the lake pronto!" I chirped. I kissed then both on the cheek and we had a group hug.

We grabbed towels and started to walk down to the lake and I couldn't help feeling happy, despite Jake's lashing out. We reached the end of the jetty, and I guess we all had the same idea as we all held hands and ran, dive- bombing off the jetty.

I eventually came up to the surface and looked about me. The water eventually started to warm - I'm not peeing! Tom and Jake were racing each other along the 2 mile lake edge, Jodie was chatting with Arran but Megan and Callum were nowhere to be seen.

"Jodie, where's Megan and Callum?" I yelled over to her.

"They went for a 'walk' " she did the quotation signs, but lost her float. Thankfully Arran was there to pull her back up. She giggled and blushed at him and he smiled back. It was actually quite sweet...

I guess pairing off is actually happening. Well, for a few at least.

I swam a few lengths of the lake, and eventually swam over to the jetty, exhausted. I climbed up and laid down, my legs just hanging off the edge, the soft night air drying my skin.