Zeb Goes Too Far

Hello readers. Sorry for updating soo late I had a dance performance and it lasted 5 hours so here you go with my story. And also imagine that this story takes place about a week after the Chapter Needing Help/ Hurting Himself. Ok. On we go with the story then!

3rd Person POV:
Everyone was doing there own things. Hera, Chopper, and Kanan were in the cockpit, Sabine was painting in her room, Zeb was sleeping, and Ezra was, well, in his and Zeb's room trying to lift objects off the ground. So far he has done very good at lifting small objects, so he decided to try to lift a big object so he grabbed Zeb's Bo Rifle and tried lifting it and was doing a good job until Chopper came in and electrocuted Ezra. Which in return caused him to loose focus on the Bo Rifle and instead sent it hurtling towards Zeb, and it also turned on, so it zapped Zeb. "Ahhhh!" Zeb screamed. "That's it you are going to pay kid." "Zeb it wasn't my fault it was Chopper's he's the one who made me loose my focus." "I don't care whose fault it is all I know is that you made my Bo Rifle Electrocute me. So you are going to pay." So Zeb chased Ezra around the Ghost and made it all the way to the back. Then Ezra used the force to throw Zeb across the way and slam him against a wall. "Oh that's it kid. You are soo dead." Zeb stood up and grabbed Ezra by the shirt and threw him across the room, and when Ezra landes he crashed into some boxes. (By this time the crew heard the noise and came to the back of the Ghost where Ezra and Zeb are.)
Then Zeb charged Ezra again, but instead of hitting him he said. "You know kid I think you are a Mistake and a huge Burden to the team. Now I know why your parents left you, because you are Annoying and Useless." "ZEB!!" Everyone, except Zeb and Ezra, screamed. "Kid I..." Zeb said. But got cut off when he heard Ezra sniffle. "Ezra are you ok?" Kanan asked and as he was about to touch Ezra's shoulder Ezra's head shot up with tear stains and he bolted out of the room, but not before grabbing a knife and he ran to his and Zeb's room and locked the door. The whole crew pounded on the door to try to get it open but it was no use. While the crew were trying to get the door open on the other side of the room Ezra pulled up his sleeve and started slicing his skin, more and more. He became very dizzy and passed out quickly from blood loss. So now the crew couldn't get in so Kanan used the force to open the door and what they saw shocked them. "EZRA!!" They all shouted seeing him passed out in a small pool of blood. Then Hera went into Mother Hera Mode. (Authors Note:AHHH Mother Hera Mode run for your lives!!) "Sabine prep the Med Bay, Kanan carry him and take him to the Med Bay, and Zeb clean up this mess." Hera said. So all of it was done.

~~Time Skip 3 hours later.~~

Still 3rd Person POV:
Ezra was now sleeping soundly and everything was done. Then Ezra started to stir and he woke up. Zeb was the only one in the Med Bay because it was his turn to watch Ezra. Ezra looked around the room for a second then Zeb spoke up. "Hey kid I'm sorry for what I said to you. I really didn't mean it. I hope you can forgive me."  "I forgive you Zeb. And it's ok." "Thanks kid."

Yay Chapter done at Exactly 11:22 p

Yay Chapter done at Exactly 11:22 p.m. And Please comment on any ideas and I will try to get out to you people.

-ANS OUT!!