Sick

Hello readers I'm back with another one shot yay!! Big thanks to KandyAngel for the one shot idea. So on with the One Shot we go!

Ezra POV:
I woke up to Zeb's snoring and I'm feeling super dizzy and I feel like I'm going to throw up. 'Oh great I'm sick.' I thought. I hate when I'm sick because I can barely do anything. I can't let the crew know I'm sick or they will baby me. I decided that I'm just going to stay in bed all day and sleep off my sickness. And it works out because Hera and Sabine are on a mission. I close my eyes again and fall into a deep sleep.

Zeb POV (that's a first):
I woke up to the regular alarm and got out of bed to see Ezra still asleep. I tried to wake him up, but it didn't work. I noticed that his face seemed pail and he was holding his stomach. I felt his forehead and it was burning up. Karabast! I grab my comm and just as I was about to hit the button I look and see Ezra wake up and start coughing. I grab a bucket and put it under his mouth because I think I know what's coming next. And it turns out I was right, he throws up, luckily into the bucket. When he is done he just goes back to sleep like nothing happened. I clean out the bucket and walk to Kanan's room. When I get there I knock on the door and I hear him say, "Come in." I go in and see him meditating.

Kanan POV:
I hear someone knock on my door and I say, "Come in." Then Zeb walks in which surprises me because he has a worried expression on his face. "Zeb is everything ok?" "No its Ezra he just threw up and he has a fever." Wait what??!! "Ok can you carry him to the Med Bay please, I will give him some medicine." I told Zeb. So he grabbed Ezra from his and Ezra's room and set him down on a Med Bay bed. So I looked in the medicine cabinet and found out we ran out of fever medicine. "Hey Zeb can you watch Ezra for a little bit while I go get some medicine for him?" "Sure thing Kanan." He replied. I left the Ghost and headed to town.

Zeb POV:
I had to take care of the kid for a while because Kanan went to go get the medicine. I'm snapped out of my thought when I saw Ezra starting to wake up. "Zeb." I hear the kid whisper. "Yeah kid what's up?" "Everything hurts." "Yeah I know kid, but that's what happens when you are sick." "Where's Kanan?" "He went to go get some medicine for you." "Ok can I have the..." He didn't finish or he tried to because the next thing you know is he can't talk now because he lost his voice. "Hey kid I think you lost your voice." He gave me an annoyed look after I said that.

~~Time Skip 10 minutes later~~

Still Zeb POV:
Kanan finally came back and is now taking care of the kid. While Kanan was gone we played some games and did some other fun/weird things. So right now I'm relaxing on my bed and thinking of the time I spent with Ezra. That kid is like a little brother to me. Now I am slowly falling asleep.

Kanan POV:
I gave Ezra the medicine and am taking him to my room to sleep for the night but as I'm about to leave Ezra grabs my arm and gives me a sad look like he wants me to stay. I know he can't say it because Zeb told me he lost his voice so I ask, "Hey Ez do you want me to stay with you?" He nods his head yes and he moves all the way to the back of the bed until his back is against the wall so I get in bed with him and we both fell asleep together.

Yay another one shot done. Another big thanks to KandyAngel for the one shot idea.

Ok I need help I want to make a one shot based on Ezra and Sabine. But I do not want any Sabezra ideas I only think of them as brother and sister. So please help me with some ideas.

And a very big HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! OK byeee.

-ANS OUT!!