Hurt, But Won't Show it

Yay another one shot. And a big thanks to KymberliHumphrey for the idea. Ok on with the story we go.

Ezra POV:
We just finished a mission and it almost went well. Except the fact that I got shot on my right leg by a stormtrooper, which was wierd cause they always miss. The only good thing is that the crew has no idea that I got shot and I want to keep it like that. So right now I'm in the vents trying to get to the Med Bay to grab a needle and thread to stich up my wound myself. The as I'm about to start stitching myself I hear Kanan say through the comm, "Ezra meet me at the back of the Ghost right away so we can train." "Ok I'm on my way." 'Great.' I thought. So instead of stitching it I rapped it and took some painkillers to stop some of the pain then I head to the back of the Ghost to train. I just hope that Kanan doesn't ask why I am limping, because then, I'm screwed.

Kanan POV:
I call Ezra for training and wait for him to come. When he gets here I notice he is limping, which makes me curious. "Ezra are you ok?" "Yeah Kanan I'm good." "Then why are you limping?" "I said I'm fine Kanan." Ezra said with some attitude and a little bit of anger. "Ok then. Let's work on lightsaber dueling then." "Ok."

Ezra POV:
So we started training and I started to feel dizzy and I think Kanan noticed. "Hey kid you ok?" "Yeah just tired." "Ok then let's continue this lesson tomorrow." "Ok." I said and as I was leaving I felt super dizzy and passed out not before hearing Kanan shouted my name in worry.

Kanan POV:
"EZRA!!" I shouted running towards him. I don't get how he just passed out. I look at him and notice some red stains on his right leg, and they were getting bigger. So I grab my comm and say, "Hera prep the Med Bay." "Why what's up Kanan?" "It's Ezra I think he got shot on the right leg by a trooper." "Ok I'm on it Kanan you can bring him to the Med Bay now." "Ok on my way." I said as I picked up Ezra and took him to the Med Bay. When I got there I saw Hera ready to take care of him so I set him down and left the room to let Hera fix him up.

~~Time Skip 3 hours~~

Still Kanan POV:
So after 3 hours Hera cleaned Ezra's injury and I was right that a trooper did shoot him on the leg and now he has to wear a cast for a week or so, at least until the injury is healed. So right now I am in the Med Bay watching Ezra and making sure he is ok. "Kanan?" I hear Ezra say in a very hoarse voice. "Yeah kid." "What happened?" "I actually don't know I was going to ask you the same thing. Ezra why didn't you tell us you got shot by a stormtrooper?" "Because I didn't think it was important." "Of course it is important kid. Just next time if you get hurt like that again tell us, ok?" "Ok Kanan I promise." "Good now get some sleep you look like you need it." "Ok, but will you stay with me?" "Ok course I will kid." So I pushed the other Med Bay bed next to the one Ezra was on and got on. Then I wrapped my arm around Ezra and he snuggled into me which I thought was adorable. And as I was about to sleep I hear Ezra say, "Goodnight Dad." I couldn't help but smile and say back, "Goodnight Son."

Yay another one shot done!!! And a big thanks again to KymberliHumphrey for the story idea.
Pick two people then the two people with the highest votes will be the two people I write about.

Ezra

Kanan

Hera

Zeb

Ahsoka

Sabine

Or Chopper

Ok so thank you and byeee.

-ANS OUT!!