Ezra's Journal

Hello readers I'm back with another one shot yay!! A big thanks to ruthie114 for the story Idea. So on with the One Shot we go!!!

Ezra POV:
Finally I can go to me room!!! The reason I am excited to go to my room is because I haven't had any free time to write in my journal because of all the missions and training I have been doing. So in head to my room and open the secret compartment under my bed and grab my Holopad and start:

Ezra Bridger Journal Entry #180:
Hi Ezra here and I haven't written in a while because I have been busy with my life. The last time I wrote in my journal was a bout a week ago, so let me fill you in on what has happened. We have had a lot of missions and made some good money out of it and also took a bite out of the Empire so it was good. My training with Kanan has been going great I have been learning so much from him. And Hera taught me how to fly the Phantom!! It was awesome! Hera said that maybe next time we need to use the Phantom I can fly it! Ok got to go Kanan is calling me for dinner.

-Ezra Bridger Out.

So I put the Holopad back in the compartment and went to see the others. And I was lost in my thoughts thinking about if I closed the secret compartment with my journal in it or not because I can't remember if I did. "Hey kid you ok?" Kanan asked. "Yeah just thinking." I told him. It looked like if he was going to say something more but Hera and the others came to eat. So he just didn't say anything. So we ate and talked for a while. When we were done I went to the Phantom to relax for a little bit. Little did I know that I forgot to close the secret compartment with my journal in it.

Zeb POV:
So I was going to mine and Ezra's room to sleep when I noticed a drawer opened that I have never seen before. So my curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed the only thing that was inside. It was a Holopad that said on the back; This Holopad Journal Belongs to Ezra Bridger, DO NOT LOOK INSIDE. So I decided to show this to Kanan and the rest of the crew minus Ezra. So I walked into the Common Room to see everyone there but Ezra which was good. "Hey guys I think I found something that might help us get to know Ezra more." I said to them holding up the Holopad. "What is that?" Hera asked pointing to the Holopad. "It's Ezra Journal." I said. "Wait so you invaded Ezra's privacy and took his journal." Sabine said. "No its was in a secret compartment that was opened so I found this." I replied. "Beep boop Beep, boop wop? (So are we going to look inside it, or not?)" Chopper said. So we took a vote and started reading it.

Ezra POV:
So I was heading to bed and noticed that the drawer that has my journal in was opened, and the journal was gone. I then heard some familiar words coming from the Common Room so I get in the vents and crawl there to see the crew...READING MY JOURNAL!!! I thought I can trust them but now they are reading all my secrets, everything. So I crawled back to mine and Zeb's room and start crying. I decide to head to the Common Room still crying and open the door. I see Kanan trying to hide my Holopad from me and the others with shocked faces. "Why did you guys look through my Journal? I thought I could trust you." I say and I run to mine and Zeb's room and locked the door. I can hear pounding on the door but right now I'm not really listening. So I lay down on my bed and cry myself to sleep.

Kanan POV:
We really messed up, I mean I have never seen Ezra cry before. We tried to get him to open the door but it was no use. "Guy's we really messed up." Hera says with a sad and guilty expression on her face. "Yeah." We all say in agreement. "Let's apologize to him tomorrow." I say. And they all agree so we all head to our rooms to sleep, except for Zeb he slept in the Med Bay.

~~Time Skip to Morning~~

Ezra POV:
I woke up and felt horrible, my head was hurting so bad. Then I remember everything that happened yesterday from the crew reading my Journal to me crying myself to sleep. No way was I going to see them after they read all of my thoughts and secrets. As I am thinking my stomach starts to grumble so I get in the vents and crawl to the Common Room to get some breakfast. When I get there I see through the grate all of the crew members there. 'Oh Just Great.' I thought. So I wait for them all to leave and when they are finally gone I jump down from the vent. So I grab a fruit and I'm getting ready to head back to my room when I hear the door open and the crew staring at me. "Ezra we are soo sorry we never meant to read your journal like we did, can you ever forgive us?" Kanan asks. "I can forgive you but it will take some time for me to trust you guys again." I reply to them. Soon we are all in one big group hug together as one big happy family.

Yay another one shot done!! A huge thanks to ruthie114 for the story Idea

Yay another one shot done!! A huge thanks to ruthie114 for the story Idea. Please comment on ideas and I will try to get back to you.

-ANS OUT