Nightmares

Yay another story!!!
Let's begin now shall we...

Ezra POV:
Today was a very tiring day, we went on 3 missions, I had to clean the Phantom and I just finished Jedi training so now I'm ready to get some sleep. And as my face hit the pillow I feel into a very pleasant dream (NOT).

Ezra's Dream: (still Ezra's POV)
Kanan and I were training and I just messed up and accidentally grazed him with my Saber. Then Kanan got mad and started kicking and punching me. He also started calling me names like 'worthless', 'week', 'pathetic', and worst of all 'mistake'. Finally, he stabbed me with his lightsaber.

And that's when I woke up screaming.

Kanan POV:
I was meditating and suddenly felt fear and sadness in the force and when I traced the signature it turned out to be, Ezra! I ran to his and Zeb's room and saw Zeb trying to wake the kid up, and wasn't doing a good job, I might add. I also noticed that Ezra is crying, so I sent Zeb out of the room and tried to wake Ezra up. I sent him calming waves through the force, which was not working. He then woke up screaming. "Ezra are you ok?"

Ezra POV:
When I woke up I heard someone say, "Ezra are you ok?" I turned and saw Kanan. 'Oh no.' I thought. "Kanan please don't hurt me. I'm sorry I'm a worthless and weak padawan, I can change just please don't hurt me." I begged.

Kanan POV:
"Kanan please don't hurt me I'm sorry I'm a worthless and weak padawan, I can change just please don't hurt me." Ezra begged. 'What did this kid dream about?' I asked myself. "Hey Ezra I'm not going to hurt you, I would never hurt you." I said trying to calm him down. "But you just killed me." He said. "Hey Ezra you just had a nightmare, I'm not, and I will never hurt you ok?" "Ok." "Ok night." "Night Kanan." He said and just as I was leaving I sensed fear coming from him. "Hey are you alright?" "Yeah I am." But I could tell he was lying. "Come on." "Where?" "To my room so you can sleep." "Um ok." He said. So we both went to my room and slept on the bottom bunk. I was almost asleep when I heard Ezra say "Goodnight Dad." I couldn't help but smile and say, "Goodnight Son."

Yay another chapter done (again that I made up on the top of my head but still

Yay another chapter done (again that I made up on the top of my head but still.)
Comment on any ideas Please!!

-ANS OUT!!