Forever Alone? (No Empire)

Hey readers!! I'm back. I wanted to give you guys a One Shot. I am almost done updating. I am really sorry for not updating so much, it's just I have had a crap load of drama and it's the last 2 months of my freshman year. And yes I am a freshman, if you thought I was older. But here is a One Shot, props to HiddenScreamer for the idea! Let's start shall we?

⚠️The Empire Never Existed in this One Shot!⚠️

Kanan POV:
My wife Hera and I were walking around Lothal enjoying the day. We have our adopted children Sabine and Zeb with us also. Zeb our 15 year old and Sabine our 13 year old were messing around as usual. "Sabine, Zeb are you guys hungry?" Hera asked. "Yeah, a little bit." Sabine said. "Ok then, let's go find a restaurant." I say and we start walking to find a good restaurant. We find a place that both of our kids like and get a table outside. My kids, wife, and I order our food and drinks when the waiter comes because we have been here a few times already. We get our food and eat it. When we finish our meal, I pay for the bill and we continue walking. We stop for a little bit to window shop because Hera and Sabine are looking at clothes. I feel something in my back pocket, but I brush it off as nothing. "Dad look!" Zeb says. I look and see a little boy running away with, MT WALET! "HEY COME BACK HERE!" I yell. And chase after the kid. I look and see Zeb following me. We chase the kid until we have him cornered in an ally. "Ow." I hear the kid say. I run up to him and see him grabbing his ankle with tears streaming down his face. "Hey are you ok?" I ask, walking towards him. He flinches back and he looks up with fear in his eyes. "I-i-i-I'm s-s-sorry for t-t-taking your w-w-walet mister." He says handing me my wallet. "Hey, hey, hey, it's ok." I say trying to calm down the frightened kid. "Dad, can I try?" Zeb asks. "Yeah sure buddy." I say to him.

Zeb POV:
"Hey, what's your name?" I ask the frightened kid. "Ezra Bridger." He says in a small scared voice. "Nice to meet you Ezra, I'm Zeb. Where are your parents?" I ask. "They left me when I was 4." He says tearing up even more. "How old are you now Ezra?" I ask. "I'm 6." He says. "How about we take you Ezra?" My dad says crouching down next to me. "Really?" Ezra said looking up. I take a better look at him. I see that he has Electric Blue eyes and Raven Blue Hair. "Yes Ezra. Now come on." Kanan says. "I c-c-can't. M-m-m-my ankle h-h-hurts." Ezra says. "Ok then." Kanan says and picks Ezra up and puts him in his waist.

Ezra POV:
Kanan carries me and he and Zeb start walking. They come to a stop and I see 2 girls one of them looks to be Kanan's wife and the other looks to be 13. "Hera, Sabine this is Ezra. The newest member in our family." Kanan says. "Awww he is a cutie." The lady, I mean Hera said. I blush at the compliment. They take me back to their house and get me healed and cleaned up.

~~Time Skip 1 month~~

Still Ezra POV:
My new family adopted me and I am officially part of their family. I know I will never be alone because I have my new family with me.

There we go readers!! Last thanks to HiddenScreamer for the One Shot Idea! Hopefully I will update more and soon! Please vote and comment on what you thought. Till next time!

-ANS OUT!!