Mother Love

Ok so the votes are in and the winners are Hera and Ezra!! Thank you ToonFan2106 The_Border_Collie  ilovedolphins101 and EmilyBray0 for choosing Ezra and Hera. So on we go with the one shot!!

Ezra POV:
Today wasn't a good day its never a good day. My Birthday Day, but most people know it as the 'glorious' Empire Day. It doesn't help that Kanan, Sabine, and Zeb are on a mission for 3 days. So it's just Hera, Chopper, and I. Right now I'm just laying on my bed thinking of all the things that have happened on My Birthday. As I'm thinking I fall asleep.

Hera POV:
I'm worried about Ezra. Today is his birthday and I know how much he hates his birthday. And it doesn't help that the others are on a mission which just leaves Ezra, Chopper, and I. "Hey Chop can you pilot for a bit while I check on Ezra?" "Beep boop boop." ("Yeah sure whatever.") "Great thanks Chop." So I get up and head to Ezra and Zeb's room. When I get to the room and open it I see Ezra sleeping soundly. 'Now is my chance.' I thought. So I leave the room and grab my comm and call Chop. "Hey Chop can you come help me in the Common Room please?" In a little while I see Chopper come in the room. "Wop wop beep?" ("What do you need Hera?") "I need you to help me get the party supplies from the closet, so we can set them up for Ezra and suprise him." " Beep boop wop." ("Ok I'm on it.") 'This is going to be great.' I thought.

~~Time Skip 1 hour~~

Still Hera POV:
Chopper and I got all the party decorations done and I also made a cake. Ok now time to get Ezra. "Hey Chop can you go get Ezra. And be gentle." "Wop beeeeppppp." ("Ok surrrreeee.") So I wait for Chopper to get Ezra I wait a while until I hear Ezra yell, "CHOPPER!!!" Then I see Chopper come rolling in here. "What did you do?" "Beep boop beep wop wop boop beep wop." ("He wouldn't wake up so I shocked him.") "Really Chop." "CHOPPER GET OVER HEAR YOU LITTLE RUST BUCKET!!" Ezra yells then runs into the room. "Suprise! Happy Birthday Ezra!!"

Ezra POV:
"Suprise! Happy Birthday Ezra!!" I hear Hera yell as I run into the Common Room to dismantle Chopper. As I look around I see decoration all around the Common Room, a Cake, and a couple presents. "Wow. Is this all for me?" "Yeah it is Ezra. I thought that we could celebrate your birthday even though Sabine, Kanan, and Zeb aren't here. So what do you..." I didn't let her finish. I ran up and hugged her. "I guess you do like it." "Thank you sooo much Hera, this is awesome." "Your welcome Sweety." So I opened my presents and had some cake and had a lot of fun with Hera and Chopper. When it was done I was soo happy. "Hera thank you soo much this is maybe one of my best birthdays ever." "No problem I'm just glad you had a lot of fun. Let's take you to bed, you look tired." And she was right I am tired. So she took me to my room and tucked me in. And as I was about to sleep I said to Hera, "Goodnight Mom."

Hera POV:
"Goodnight Mom." I heard Ezra say. I couldn't help but smile and say, "Goodnight Son."

Aww and yay another One Shot done

Aww and yay another One Shot done. And a big thanks again to ToonFan2106 The_Border_Collie ilovedolphins101 and EmilyBray0 for the idea. Ok byeee.

-ANS OUT!!