Training a Blind Kid

Hello readers I'm back with another one shot. So this will be a blind Ezra one shot based on my other story Twilight of the Apprentice Alternative Ending. So on with the One Shot we go!

Ezra POV:
It has only been a couple of days since I lost my sight and life has been very difficult. It's been hard to get around the Ghost by myself, but I am trying ,with the help of Kanan and the others. Kanan has been telling me I found use the Force. It is kind of working out I mean sometimes it's weird because I can see, but I really can't see because well, I'm blind.

Kanan POV:
It's only been a couple of days since Ezra lost his sight and everyone is sad about it, especially me because I should have been the one to get the hit but he stood in front of me, and instead of me getting hit he got the hit and he's the one blind. I feel really bad for the kid because those once brilliant electric blue eyes that he had, are now a dull grayish color. The crew and I try to help out the kid as much as possible, but I can tell that he doesn't want the help because he is still very sad that he lost his sight. So I decided that it is time to start Jedi Training again, to cheer him his spirit. So I go up to his and Zeb's shared room and knock on the door. "Hey kid can I come in?" "Yeah sure Kanan." I hear him say in a depressed tone. So I walk into the room and see him sitting on the bottom bunk (because after he lost his sight Zeb let him have the lower bunk) and staring at nothing. "So what's up Kanan?" "We are going to start Jedi Training again." "Really? Even though I can't see?" "Yeah and training will help you, so you can get some practice with your other senses." "Ok I guess." He says in a depressed tone. So he sits up and I grab his hand and lead him out of the Ghost and to the open area of Chopper Base. "So what are we gonna work on Kanan?" Ezra asked. "Well I am going to sneak up on you and you are going to use the force and your other senses to find me." "Ok I'll try."  "Do or do not there is no try." When I said that I heard him chuckle a little. "Ok let's begin." I said then started to plan how I would sneak up on him.

Ezra POV:
So I listened to my surrounding and heard noise coming from my right, but I listen closely and found out it was one of those weird snail things. So I used the force to sense Kanan and I also heard him coming from behind so I stuck my foot out and heard him fall. I started laughing. "I found you." I said between laughs imagining how Kanan fell. "Ha ha very funny. But good you found me without you sight. I'm very proud of you Ez." "Thanks Dad." I said and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. "No problem Son." Kanan said. I smiled and was filled with happiness. So the rest of the day Kanan and I spent some time with each other and he describes things for me and helped me sometimes and we just spent some time together like how it used to be before I was blind, and it even felt like it too.

 So the rest of the day Kanan and I spent some time with each other and he describes things for me and helped me sometimes and we just spent some time together like how it used to be before I was blind, and it even felt like it too

Yay another one shot done. I'm very sorry I couldn't update yesterday I had school and dance and had no time to write. But I did today. So please comment on any story ideas and I will write soon.

-ANS OUT!!