Twilight of the Apprentice Alternative Ending

Hello readers I'm back! I'm sorry that I haven't been here for a while I have had school troubles. So here we go with my alternative ending to Twilight of the Apprentice.

Ezra POV:
As I was about to go up to the top of the tower, but decided against it and went  back to help Maul, Kanan and Ahsoka. When I got back down I saw Maul about to strike Kanan with his lightsaber, so I jumped right in front of Kanan just as he was about to get hit, instead I got hit. "AHHHH!" I screamed.

Kanan POV:
Ahsoka, Maul and I had just finished off the last Inquisitor and when I turned around I saw Ezra jump right in front of me just as Maul hit him in the eyes with his lightsaber. And I heard a scream, a scream that will always haunt me forever. "AHHHH!" Ezra screamed. "No!" Ahsoka said. "Oh you are so weak Ezra, you do not help people." Maul said and that got me ticked off. "Hey you do not talk about MY SON LIKE THAT!" I said with anger burning up inside of me. So I force push him and he falls off the cliff to his doom. So I turn around and see Ahsoka holding Ezra who was wearing an old temple guard mask that she must have found on the ground. I commed Chopper and told him to come and pick us up.

~~Time Skip
P.S. Ahsoka is alive YAY~~

Still Kanan POV:
When we made it back to the Rebel Base I had to guide Ezra out. When Hera saw Ezra's eyes wrapped she was shocked she ran up to us, hugged us and started crying. I looked at the others and they were all crying, even Zeb. "Kanan can you take Ezra to the Med Bay, I will meet you there." "Ok Hera." So I guided Ezra to the Med Bay and waited for Hera to come. "Kanan?" "Yeah Ezra?" "How are we going to continue training now that I'm blind?" "I don't know, but we can try." "Do or do not there is no try master." "Wow when did you become so smart kid." "Hey I learn from the best. And Kanan I heard what you said to Maul." "Oh you heard that." "Yeah, and I love you Dad." "I love you too Son."

Yay one shot done

Yay one shot done. So of you have any ideas Please comment and please ask of you want more parts to this one shot. Byeee

-ANS OUT!!