Thanksgiving

Hello readers, so I know Thanksgiving isn't until like next week (I think). But I will do this one shot early and because I have no ideas in my head. So on with the one shot we go!!

3rd Person POV:
Everyone was gathered in the Common Room, except for Ezra, getting decorations set for Thanksgiving tomorrow. "Hey guys I'm going to go get Ezra and see if he wants to help finish decorating with us." Kanan said. "Ok Kanan." Hera said, while she and Sabine were finishing making the food and putting it in the oven. So Kanan went to Ezra and Zeb's room, and walked in and saw Ezra meditating. "You know there is something called knocking." Ezra said with a grin. "Wow kid you sound like me." Kanan said with a slight chuckle. "Well I learn from the best. So what do you need Kanan?" "Well I was wondering if you wanted to help us finish with the Thanksgiving decorations." Kanan said and Ezra has a very curious look on his face. "What's Thanksgiving?" "You don't know what Thanksgiving is?" "I think I made that clear as a big no." "Well Thanksgiving is a day where families get together and say what they are thankful for and eat a big feast of food." "Oh that's sound really cool, and yeah I'll help you guys finish the decorations."
"Ok come on then." Kanan said as he helped Ezra up and they both walked to the Common Room. "Hey girls how are you doing with the food?" Kanan asked. "Good we are almost finished." Hera said. "So what do you guys need help with?" Ezra asked. "Um, can you help me hang some stuff in the cockpit?" "Sure Kanan." So they walked to the cockpit and set up the decorations. "Ok guys lights out. See you guys tomorrow for Thanksgiving." Hera said through the comm.

~~Time Skip to Morning~~

Still 3rd Person POV:
So it was Thanksgiving Morning and everyone was very excited. Hera and Sabine finished the food, they ate and had fun like a real family. Which was awesome because they really are a family not by blood, but by bond and friendship.

 Which was awesome because they really are a family not by blood, but by bond and friendship

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yay another one shot done!!! Ok so I have an announcement. I can't write a story tomorrow and Thursday because I have Basketball Playoffs and the Championship Yay!! I'm very sorry but I promise that I will update soon. And if you have any story ideas Please comment. Ok. Byeee.

-ANS OUT!!