Unexpected Suprise

Hello readers I'm back with another one shot. Big thanks to ilovedolphins101 for the story Idea. So on with the One Shot we go!

Ezra POV:
We were in Lothal for a while because we had make a stop for supplies. All of us were on speeders and on our way to Capitol City. When we finally got there we split up. The groups were: Hera and Sabine, Zeb and Chopper, and finally Kanan and I. Hera split up the lists and we started. The first thing Kanan and I have to get was some Space Waffles, probably for Zeb. I mean seriously that guy can eat like 10 at a time. We are walking right now to a stand that is selling space waffles and we buy 4 packs of 20. "Hey Kanan what's next on the list?" "Um, let me check." He replies then pulls out the list. "Ok next item is some blaster parts." "Ok." We start looking for a stand that sells blaster parts. And as I'm looking around someone bumps into me. "Oh, sorry." They say. I look up and see a girl with a black jacket with the hoodie on so I can't see them. "No its my fault I should have looked where I was going." I tell her. She then looks up at me and I see the face that I can recognize from anywhere. "Zoe, is that you?" I say and she looks up at me. "Ezra?" "Yeah it's me Zoe." I say to her. I couldn't believe it, Zoe was alive! But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone shout, "STOP THAT GIRL!!" I turn around and see stormtroopers running towards us and pointing at Zoe. "Oh just great." Zoe says and then continues, "Um gotta go bye." She ran just as the stormtroopers start getting close to us. They totally ignored me and started chasing Zoe. "Hey Ez are you ok? I saw some trooper coming towards you and I thought you got spotted." "No, I'm ok Kanan, but Zoe isn't." "Wait whose Zoe?" "I'll explain later just follow me." I told him as I started running in the direction Zoe ran. As we were running I heard blaster fire coming from an alley so we ran towards that sound. When we got there we saw a group of stormtroopers unconscious. "What happened here?" "I think I know Kanan." I told him. I saw something move in the corner and saw Zoe. "Hey Zoe it's ok to come out its me Ezra." "Ok." She said in a tired voice. Then she came out. Same Electric Blue eyes and Raven Blue Hair. "Ezra who is this?" Kanan asked. "This is my Twin Sister, Zoe." I replied. "Wait you have a twin and didn't tell anyone?!" Kanan asked/yelled. "Well I kind of thought that she was dead but she isn't... Wait how are you not dead?" I ask. "Because I used my healing power." Oh right her healing power I almost forgot. "Her what?" "Um, Zoe has magic powers. And she is also Force Sensitive." "Ok, now we have to bring her with us." "Wait what?" Zoe exclaims. "Yeah, you get to come and live with us." I say with excitement laced in my voice "Ok so I'm going to live with you and goatee guy." She says. "My name is Kanan." Kanan replies. "Specter 2 to 1, we got all the supplies and are heading back to the Ghost." Hera said through the comm. "Ok Specter 2 we will be there with someone else also." Kanan replied. "Zoe let's go get your stuff and you can come back with us." "I already have my stuff Kanan." Zoe replies showing Kanan and I the backpack she has on. "Great then let's go." I say.

~~Time Skip at the Ghost because I'm lazy~~

Zoe POV:
We are on a ship that Ezra told me is called the Ghost. Once we get inside we are greeted with a Mandalorian, a Lasat, and a Tweli'k. "Zoe this is Sabine, Zeb, and Hera." Ezra says. "Um, hi." I say. "Welcome to the Ghost. You will be staying with Sabine in her cabin." Hera says. "Cool." I say. I get to know them more and I tell them some things about me like how Ezra and I are twins and other things like that. Now I'm really excited to go on some adventures with them.

 Now I'm really excited to go on some adventures with them

This is kind of what Zoe looks like.

Yay another one shot done!! A big thanks to ilovedolphins101 for the story Idea. Please comment on more ideas. Byeee.

-ANS OUT!!