Chapter One: Who doesn't love a poorly drawn penis tattoo?

Start from the beginning

Shit, shit, shit.

I shrug nonchalantly "it was an old paper I was making up. He said I could get seventy percent if I turned it in today."

She stares a minute longer making me resist the urge to squirm, after what seems like forever, she nods.

I let out a guilty sigh, I wish I could tell them about me and Cole but what would be a secret relationship be if you tell people?

I chew on my lip and look down at my feet. I know I should tell them, everyday I feel guiltier and guiltier for not telling them. I've been telling them everything since we were in second grade.

We all bonded over our hatred for The Little Mermaid, odd thing to become best friends over, but hey, we were in second grade. To say the least we have been best friends since that day and now we're all seniors in high school.

I get pulled out of my guilt ridden revelations by Liam continuously slapping my arm, "look, look, look! Gross things happening, look!"

I push him off and look in the direction he and Sam are looking. I think I might puke now.

They're kissing.

Kissing.

Fucking kissing!

Cole and Stacey!

I might kill someone.

Cole pushes Stacy off of him in a daze and quickly looks in my direction with pleating eyes. He starts to take a step towards me but then realizes where he is and instead looks down at his feet.

"I'm gonna go," I mutter to Liam and Sam, and turn around quickly without listening to their protests.

I can't believe this.

How dare she kiss someone else boyfriend?

Okay, she doesn't know that he's my boyfriend, but still!

My eyes start to prickle but I blink it away and continue down the hallway towards my classroom.

Six more hours and I can go home and drink copious amounts of tea and read about Chase Tallman - and his beautiful vampire ways.

Fictional boyfriends would never kiss some blonde haired, big boobed, cheerleader that has five layers of makeup on her face.

She probably has to use a whole pack of makeup wipes to just get her eyeliner off.

I hope she wipes her eye with it and gets pink eye.

I snort at my own joke.

I think I might punch Cole. He let her kiss him.

Do you think he liked it?

Oh great now I'm asking myself questions. I'm officially going cra-

I run into a wall, or more like a person, making all of my things fall to the ground.

I groan and flop down to the ground and start stuffing my books and pens back into my bag, "jesus-fuck, could you watch where you're going?"

"You're the one that wasn't paying attention to what was in front of you, maybe you should get your head out of your ass." The wall replied in an irritated tone.

I roll my eyes and stuff the last of my things in my bag and swing it over my shoulder and stand up to see who this asshole is.

Great! As if today can't get any worse. Of course I have to run into none other than Greyson Black.

I think God has a funny way of showing his appreciation for me today.

All gorgeous six something feet of Greyson stands over me, with his raven black hair, and his grey-blue eyes that look like the beginning of a storm, just his presence makes me want to punch something.