From out of nowhere (1)

Hi, My name's Maddison but you can call me Maddie. I'm from the planet KO-35 but I fled with the rest of my people after we were attacked. I have no siblings. The closest I had to brothers were my two best friends but I haven't seen them in many years. My parents died in the attack and I've been forced to fend for myself. I was also on a mission for the great Zordon himself. I started working for Zordon after he helped save my life. I won't talk about that now though.
* * *

I was buried under layers of cloth as I walked inconspicuously through the crowd of foot soldiers and monsters. I heard an obnoxious laugh and noticed it as Rita's. My eyes widened and I walked the other direction. It led me towards Divatox and I sighed as I heard her talking.
"And then, I discovered where the power chamber was, and with on touch of this little finger, I blew the rangers into high heaven!" I gritted my teeth as the monsters around her burst into laughter. Suddenly Rita and Zedd walked into Divatox and I stood where I was, waiting expectantly. I shook my head slightly as they started bickering but then as Divatox walked away Rita shot a bolt of energy at her. I watched as Divatox dodged it before an arm reached out and stopped it. I looked up at the person in wonder. She had . She also had a necklace around her neck but I didn't get a good view of it. I listened in as Divatox turned to Elgar.
"Who is that?!"
" That's Astronema. They say she'll be the new queen of evil." I absorbed the information and turned to look at her again. I heard Divatox mention someone staring at her and I noticed another person in a cloak similar to mine. I tried getting a good look at their face but they turned away before I could.
* * *
I sat at the very end of the table, furthest away from everyone. I shuffled over as the cloaked person came and sat next to me. I again tried to catch a glimpse of their face but they were facing away from me. I looked away as Astronema looked down the table towards us and I checked that my hood still covered my face. Suddenly crashes of blue light erupted all around us and I turned to see Dark Specter. I gasped quietly as he said he'd captured the mighty Zordon and was draining him of his powers. The stranger next to me turned slightly towards me but he was the only one who'd heard the gasp. Zedd rose a toast to Dark Specter and everyone raised their glasses. Everyone except me and the stranger beside me.
"Hey! You! You on the end in the cape, what are you too good to drink with us?" I started as I thought Divatox meant me but I saw that the stranger next to me had left his drink also. I quickly hid my full glass so they wouldn't notice. Then another person chimed in.
"Who are you?"
"He's a spy!" I watched as Astronema stood up and gave him an accusing look. The foot soldiers readied their weapons and I tensed as the stranger rose slowly to their feet. As the soldiers started attacking he fought back and took out his weapon.
"Who is this intruder?" Questioned Dark Specter. Suddenly the strangers cloak was ripped off revealing him as the Red Ranger. My eyes widened as the ranger surveyed his surroundings.
"Destroy him!" Dark Specter's voice boomed but the Ranger summoned his galaxy glider. He jumped onto it and raced away, avoiding Dark Specter as he did so.
"The spy knows my plan. He must be stopped!" I watched quietly as Divatox stepped forwards.
"Excuse me your evilness. Let me go after him. I assure you I..." She was cut off as Rita pulled her backwards onto the ground.
"Can it sister! You couldn't catch a cold!" I watched as they bickered but Dark Specter interrupted them by addressing Astronema.
" Astronema, you will take the dark fortress and destroy the meddler." I chuckled as Divatox and Rita glared at Astronema. She then beamed away, presumably to her ship and I slipped into the shadows. I did not want to be caught here. I entered my Zord. I sighed as I lifted off and digested what Dark Specter had said about Zordon. I also wondered about the stranger who had turned out to be the Red Ranger. I sighed, deep in thought as I looked down at the suit I wore, which was the same as the one the Red Ranger wore.