Chapter 22

Hey guy. So if you've read the past two authors notes you would know that I've been going through some stuff and I really appreciate you guys supporting me and understanding why I haven't had to time update. So I thought an update was the right way the say thank you. You guys are amazing and I love you all so much.I hope you enjoy the Chapter :)

(Raeanne's pov)

What the hell did I just do?

"I never knew you had it in you princess." Ryder said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well that makes two of us." I whispered still in shock to what I had just done not only a few minutes ago. Why did I have to open my stupid mouth?

"Oh my gosh i'm so stupid! What was I thinking? It's only going to get worse now." I told myself.

"Hold on can we just back the train up for a second?" Jaden asks. "Did you say he tried to rape you?"

I mentally smack myself in the head just now. How could I forget to tell them that? Never mind I remember now. We were in jail.

"Umm about that." I say looking at them sheepishly. "When we were in the mall I saw them come in and I made an excuse to go to the bathroom so they wouldn't see me. But apparently they did and waiting for me outside the door. Why do you think he had an ice pack for his balls?" I ask.

"I swear if I ever see his face again he will end up in the hospital." Jaden said looking like he could get up and kill him right then.

"Trust me the boy belongs in Tartarus." I say. The boys give me weird looks but smile anyway.

"You're just too cute." Jaden says.

"Do I have a Raeanne in this class?" Mr.Ryan called. Looking for me.

"Um yes sir?" I said and raised my hand. His head snapped my way.

"I have a slip from the office. Your dad is here to pick you up." Mr. Ryan told me then went back to grading papers. My back stiffened and I sat up straighter. My hand shakily reaches for my bag.

"You're not going right?" A voice says cutting my thoughts off. I look over at him and give him a small smile.

"I have to go. I sorry." Tears were threatening to spill knowing this might be the last time I ever get to talk to him.

"No." He says. "I'm not letting you go." He gets up out of his chair and walks over to me. He takes my hand and brings me out of my seat. "You're not going anywhere with anybody but me." He says and leads me out of the classroom. I smile at his protectiveness. He leads me out of school and across the road to a diner called Points. He opens the door for me and the bell rings. I smile and look up at the little bell.

"Hi welcome to Point's Dinner. Table for two?" Said the woman.

"Yes please." She smiles and tells us to follow her. After a couple seconds she stops at a small corner both.

"A waiter will be right over with drinks" She said then leaves.

A stare across the booth at the dark brown haired boy across from me.

"You might at well take a picture if you're going to stare." He jokes.

"Why take a picture when to real thing is right in front of me?" I say and wink. He laughs and I suddenly feel butterflies. What the hell was that? I thought to myself.

"So why were you staring?" He asks.

"I'm trying to figure you out." I say. "One second you're this really funny guy this the next you're serious and protective and then there's like right now. Completely calm and not the hyper or over joyed Jaden I've come to know and love."

He looked me in the eyes and smiled. Cue the butterfly's. Stupid stomach. I can't like him. I'll just break his heart.

"You're going to have a tough time figuring me out Rae." He said and smirked.

"I like you better without the smirk. It makes you look arrogant and I know you're not. Anyway you look better with your smile." I told him and he changed his smirk to his smile.

"Better?" He questioned

"Much." I said and smiled also

Just then I remembered why we were here. My 'dad' just came to my school to pick me up. Is he really that desperate?

"What are you thinking about?" Jaden asked.

"My dad just came to my school to pick me up. How is he going to react when I don't show up? He will tear that school apart looking for me. I thought it would be the last time I saw you guys when the teacher told me he was there." I said. I stopped looking at the table and found his eyes. "Jaden i'm scared. I don't know what to do. He's going to find me and I don't know how to protect myself from him." I stated.

"Raeanne you do realize that I won't let him hurt you right? If he were to ever come near you he would be a dead man. I don't care if he's your father. I won't let anything hurt you Raeanne. I promise." He said.

And just like that. All of my worries washed away. I looked out the window and spotted the school across the street. Then something occurred to me.

"Do you know what's weird?" I asked him

"What?"

"Ever since you five showed up I haven't been able to make it past first period."  

.

.

.

.

.

So there it is and I hope you enjoyed it.

So the whole book is planed out I just need to write it But these three questions still need to be answered.

1.) Who do you think she'll end up with or do you think she'll end up alone?

2.) Whats up with Ryder and Parker?

3.) What do you think the pot twist is. (Or is there?)

Vote if your awesome

Comment on the questions and who your ship is

And

FOLLOW ME!!!

Goodnight my little dinosaurs

-BloodAngel :)