Chapter two

The door slammed open and five freakin hot boys walk in. I mean damn their fine! They look better than when they walked in the first time. But I know they would want nothing to do with me.

"And who might you guys be?" Mr.Ryan asked.

"We're the new student." The one in the middle said. He had a friendlier look to him than the others. His blond hair swept to the side with his blue eyes shining with amusement when the teachers eyes widen.

"I didn't think I had five new students in this class. I thought there was only one." Mr.Ryan said baffled.

The five guys smirked at this. I already knew they were going to give the teacher hell.

"Um well you can take a seat anywhere in the classroom" Mr.Ryan said still confused.

The guys looked around and one of them caught my eye. I automatically looked down knowing he would be disgusted with me looking at them. They were too far away to notice the bruises on my face though. Next I hear footsteps and the chairs beside me being pulled out one on each side of me.

"Hi i'm Jaden" I continue to look down at my notebook not wanting to meet his eyes.

"And i'm Haden" Oh crap. Twins. That means double trouble. I nod still not looking up at them.

"What's your name?" I think Jaden said.

"Why would you want to know my name?" I muttered not trusting my voice enough to speak louder. They stayed silent for a while till Haden answer.

"Because we told you ours and now we want to know your." He said.

"What the point if you're just going to forget it anyway?" I asked. I really don't know why these guys are making an effort to talk to me. I feel their eyes burning into my head. I still haven't even dared to look up at them. I hear more footstep and I still don't even have to look up to tell it was the rest of the guys. My hair hides my bruised up face from them.

"And who might this be?" One of the buys asked. I can tell he was smirking while looking at me.

"We don't know she won't tell us her name" Haden said shrugging. "Maybe Justin can get it out of her." Jaden says. "He seems to be good at these types of thing.

"I think I can get it out of her." The guy that asked who I was said.

"pff one look at you and she'll be running for the hills." Haden says jokingly. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Thats for being a douchebag." The guy said. I don't know why but I had to keep myself from smiling at this.

"Jack be nice." A new voice came in. I can tell he was like the leader of the group. Authority ran through his voice.

"Whatever." Jack said.

"You guys will scare the girl off before she even looks at you." The new voice said.

"More like the other way around" I muttered hoping they wouldn't hear me. But of course one of them did.

"Did she just talk?" The guy that introduced them to the class said.

"I think she did justin." Jack said teasingly. "She should do it more often" He added on to it. Is he trying to sweet talk me? "She should also tell us that beautiful name of hers."

I put my hood up so they have no chance of seeing my face.

"Sweet talking me ain't gonna work just so you know" I whispered. I think justin crouched in front of me and tried to look at me face but I kept moving so he wouldn't see it. He sighed knowing he isn't getting anywhere with me.

"Why do you feel the need to hide your face from us?" Justin asked.

"Because when you guys see it you'll be sorry you ever talked to me." I said sadly

.

.

.

.

.

(Justin's pov)

"Because when you guys see it you'll be sorry you ever talked to me." she said sadly. I sad for this girl. I could tell she scared and fragile. She had a hard time trusting people.

"Can you please look at me?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "Please." I said. After a few second she started to turn her head. Once she was facing me she took her hood off. Her head was still down and I could tell she wasn't sure about this. Finally after a few seconds she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes.

"My name's Raeanne" She said with confidence. Her eyes was the brightest I have ever seen but at the same time so dull and lifeless. I took a look at her face and it was covered in bruises but she's still somehow beautiful.So beautiful that you can fall in love with her at first sight.

I guess we were staring because she looked back down at her notebook.

"Please don't" I said. Her head snapped upward and looked in my eyes.

"Y-you not going to leave?" She asked.

"Nope infact we are going to stay right here with you." I said. If possible her eyes got even brighter. Almost like we were helping her bring them back to life.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! So here another chapter I told you it wouldn't take long. but I hope you liked it. I tried to add a photo of her eyes but it wouldn't let me but at least I tried.

Don't be a silent reader. Comment, Vote, and Follow!

See you soon my little dinosaurs!

-BloodAngel :)