Chapter 16

*Parker on the side*

(Raeanne's pov)

We were in the mall and everybody wanted to go to different places.

"Why don't we split up?" I suggest.

"We aren't going to leave you in the mall by yourself" Ryder said.

"Okay then we go in teams. Three groups of two." I say

"We can do that" Ryder said "But i'm with Raeanne."

"That's not fair" The twins complain.

"Lifes not fair" Ryder told them. They shut up but continued to glare at Ryder. "You four can figure out teams while we go somewhere you're not." He smirked then started to walk away. I said bye to the guys then followed Ryder.

"So why did you want to be my partner?" I asked him

"I can protect you better than the rest of the guys." He said.

"Ohh" I didn't know why but I sounded disappointed. I wish he would've said to get to know me better or to spend more time with me. I wasn't watching were I was going and bumped into someone. I looked up to see a guy around my age staring back at me.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." The guy chuckled and smiled at me.

"It's okay there's no damage." He said. "What's your name?"

"Do you usually ask strangers that bump into you their name?"

"No but I do ask pretty girls that bump into me their name" He said with a smile.

"Raeanne and yours?"

"Nice to meet you Raeanne im Parker" He said. He had medium length brown hair with sky blue eyes. All I knew is that he was really attractive.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk

"Yes" I said bluntly. His smirk disappeared and were replaced with wide eyes and a smile.

"I like you." He said with a laugh.

"Raeanne!" I heard Ryder yell.

"Sorry I have to go but it was nice meeting you." I said

"I'll see you around." He replied with a smile still plastered on his face. I walked away from him and met up with Ryder. He grabbed my hand and started to walk farther away from Parker.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked

"I guy I bumped into."

"Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" He asked worriedly. He lifted my arms checking for any scratches or bruises.

"Calm down. He didn't hurt me and the only time he touched me was when i bumped into him." I said "There's nothing to worry about he was actually really nice to me so he must be new in town."

"What's his name?" He asked

"Parker." I felt Ryder stiffen when I said his name. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing I just got some cold air blown on me."

"Really? I didn't feel anything." I said

"Oh it must of been just me then." He said with a smile. I nodded and continued to walk with him. "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I don't know I haven't been to the mall for a couple of years."

"Well then let's make this the best mall trip you will ever have!" He said

"And who are we going to do that?" I ask him.

"One word. Adventure."

Crap. He's starting to sound like Jaden.

"And I know two people that love to go on adventures." He said. He looked at me and i already knew who he was going to say.

"The twins" We told each other at the same time. 

*

*

*

*

*

You can say it. I'm awesome! This is my 7th update this weekend!

Raden

Annden 

Rack 

Ryannder

Rustin

You will be seeing more of Parker soon ;)

It would help a lot if you could find people to play the boys

goodnight my little dinosaurs

-BloodAngel;)