Please read!!!

I know you guys hate author's notes but this one is really important so if you can please read though all of it. Thank You!

So I was planning to re-write this book with a friend I met on here but that looks like it got put on hold. I recently discovered a have a Heart and brain condition called Postural Orthostatic  Tachycardia syndrome (P.O.T.S). This usually isn't that big of deal seeing as 1 out of 2000 teenage girls get this and grow out of it by their twenty's. In my case the symptoms are almost tripled from average .  I am now home schooled because of this. I faint at random times and whenever I stand up it feels like my heart is going to explode out of my chest. I feel like i'm going vomit every morning and sometime I do. It's like i'm pregnant with severe morning sickness. The doctors think there is something more going on the P.O.T.S and I am being set up for an MRI to see if we can find anything more.

Now that you know whats going on in my life. LET DISCUSS THE BOOK!!! 

As you all know at the beginning of this very long authors note I said I was planing on rewriting this book and that is still going to happen just not at this moment. I will finish this book then rewrite it. 

NOW FOR THE FUN  PART OF THIS AMAZING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!!

LET'S PLAY A GUESSING GAME!!!!! 

Here's how it works. I say a question and I may or may not give you a hint ;)

AND THE QUESTIONS ARE!

1.) Who do you think she will end up with or do you think she will end up alone?

2.) Whats up with Ryder and Parker?

3.) What do you think the plot twist is? (You thought this was going to be a cliche book? HELL NO!!!!)

Hint: You Ryannder shippers are going to be so pissed off!!!

Anyway 

Vote if you got through this!

Comment on the questions

And 

FOLLOW ME!!!

Goodnight my little dinosaurs!

-BloodAngel :)