Chapter 10

(Raeanne's pov)

After my laughing fit a couple hours later we were all on the couch watching The Fast and the Furious. I loved this movie. I have always loved cars and how they worked with all the parts. Me and my dad used to work on them when I was little and he used to take me for drives around the block. I loved it so much when he would do cool tricks like drift and do doughnuts in the middle of the road. But that was the past.

"Raeanne? Are you okay?" Jack asked. I snapped out of the daze I was in and gave him a smile.

"Yeah why?" I ask. I could already tell he looked right past my fake smile. He got up and grabbed my hand pulling me to the kitchen.

"Spill." He said. I sighed and looked down at the ground.

"It's just....I was..." I jumble over my words but still couldn't make out a sentence. Jack looked at me and I met his eyes.

*

*

*

*

(Jack's pov)

Raeanne tried to put a sentence together but I could tell it was hard for her to talk about. She looked up and met my eyes with her green one. All the hurt and pain were clear as day in her eyes. There was so much that nobody could block it out. Tears threatened to spill over but she didn't let them fall. I couldn't stand seeing her in this much pain so I opened my arms.

"Come here" I said

Not even a second later she ran into them. She had her arms tucked into my chest and you could hear her quiet whimpers as she cried.

"It's going to be okay." I said. She lifted her head from my chest and revealed her tear stained face. I wiped away all the extra tears. "Better?" I ask

"Much" She giggled. I smile at the sound.

"That's what I wanted to here." I smile. I kiss her forehead and let her go. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when a small voice stopped me.

"Thank you Jack. I really needed that." She said.

"your welcome but If you need anything even if it's as simple as a hug or as difficult as sailing the the middle of the Pacific ocean just ask okay? I would do anything to see you smile." I told her. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room again.

"What did you talk to Raeanne about?" Haden whispered when I sat down. Nothing really. She just needed a shoulder to cry on. He let it go and continued to watch the movie.

I hope she knew I meant what I said. I would do anything to see her smile.

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys I know I said I would make it extra long but I think ill just do an update every day this weekend. 

So I hope you liked it and she will be getting closer to all the boys.

Now I ask you a very important question.

Who do you ship her with and whats their ship name?

Good night my little dinosaurs and don't forget the answer the question

-BloodAngel ;)