Chapter 13

(Ryder's pov)

Okay i'll admit that Haden being so close with her bothers me. She's so beautiful, sweet, innocent, and caring. Who wouldn't want to be with her? I don't think she knows how much she means to us. Yes we only just met her but in that small amount of time she managed to crawl into our hearts.

"They seem close." Jack mumbled while glaring at the stairs.

"Tell me about" I answered.

"Okay what up your guys's ass? Because ever since Haden came back inside you two have been moping around. Your acting jealous." Jaden said. Suddenly his eyes widen and he got a smile on his face. "You two are jealous."

"I'm not jealous" Jack snapped.

"All I hear is jelly-ness Jack. Would you like some peanut butter with that? " Jaden said teasingly and still held a smile on his face. "Admit it. You two are jealous of my brother because he getting closer to her and you two aren't"

Me and Jack glared at him. Wait. Why was Jack jealous? He didn't like her right? He wouldn't do that to me. He knows I like her. It's bro code.

"You look really confused right now." Justin said while staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"I said you look really-"

"I know what you said" I snap

"Then why would you say 'what'?" Justin said

"Because I didn't know I looked confused" I told him

"I know that's why I told you that you looked confused" Justin replied

"But how did you know I didn't know I looked confused?" I questioned

"I'm really confused right now" Jaden mumbled. "You guys are making no sense"

"Good" We said at the same time. We all looked at each other and busted out laughing. A couple minutes later after our laughing fit I realized the time. We should probably get to bed it's 3AM.

The boys agreed with me and we all went up to bed. 

*

*

*

*

*

Double update today!  I also did a double update yesterday!

I have decided i'm going to keep track of who's team your on and who ever had the most votes will be the person she ends up with at the end of the story. I don't care how many times you vote or how many people you vote for all that matters is the number at the end. If your still confused then ill explain in a different chapter anyway what team are you on?

Team Raden

Team Annden

Team Rustin

Team Rack

Team Ryannder

If your confused about the ship names look on chapter 12 at the end

Vote, Comment, Follow

Goodnight my little dinosaurs

-BloodAngel ;)